1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty

Clen help needed.

I need some advice from you guys. I am on wk 7 of my 12 wk cycle of 500mg Test E 300mg Deca . I am looking into adding Clen . What I can't decide is whether to start now or wait until PCT. I hear 8-10 wks is the common length so if I start next week, it should go all the way until PCT ends. Also, what is the best way to cycle. I am told 5 days on and 5 days off, rinse, repeat. I imagine an antihistamine is recommended as well. What is the favorite and how much will I need and what will it cost. Any advice and/or info you guys could offer would be most appreciated. I have absolutely no experience with clen.

Thanks in advance.

Test Enanthate 500mg wk 1-12
    Deca 300mg wk 1-10
    .25mg L-dex eod
    10mg nolva ed
    vitamin B-6 200mg ed
    wk 14 clomid day 1 300mg day 2-12 100mg day 13-21 50mg

bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I don't like clen in PCT, some do, I just don't like to try and cut while on PCT, tough enough just to get back to normal. As far as use, you can use clen for 2 weeks on and 2 off or use it continually if you run Benadryl @ 50 mg ed every 3rd week of the run. Doses, I say start at 20 mgs next day 40 then 60 up to 100-120 mcgs/day. Some go much higher than this, but for me 120 is enough to give me the shakes bad. Run some taurine at 3-5 g ed and drink lots of H2O

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I don't like clen in PCT, some do, I just don't like to try and cut while on PCT, tough enough just to get back to normal. As far as use, you can use clen for 2 weeks on and 2 off or use it continually if you run Benadryl @ 50 mg ed every 3rd week of the run. Doses, I say start at 20 mgs next day 40 then 60 up to 100-120 mcgs/day. Some go much higher than this, but for me 120 is enough to give me the shakes bad. Run some taurine at 3-5 g ed and drink lots of H2O
    So if I run 8 weeks, I can run continually if I take 50mg benadryl ed weeks 3,6, and 9. Also, do I need to taper off or just stop cold turkey.

Who here prefers clen pct and who runs on/off or just continually with benadry? There seems to be so many ways of taking clen that I just don't know which would be better.

Also, whats the taurine for?

Thanks Shortie and others.

Also thinking about cytomel for the next 4 weeks while I am still on. I am scarred of the side effects though. I don't want to have a thyroid issue for the rest of my life. Anyone who has mixed cytomel and clen during a cycle, I would like to know your results, how you took it, and would you recommend it. Thanks again for the help

bump

1time is offline New Member
    Also thinking about a clen /cytomel stack in a cycle...bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    So if I run 8 weeks, I can run continually if I take 50mg benadryl ed weeks 3,6, and 9. Also, do I need to taper off or just stop cold turkey.Build up to your desired dose, but stop cold, and I usually recommend having an ECA stack on hand so you have a little stimulation upon cesation of the clen

Who here prefers clen pct and who runs on/off or just continually with benadry? There seems to be so many ways of taking clen that I just don't know which would be better.THe most common perception now is that continuously is better

Also, whats the taurine for?Clen depletes this amino acid from you body and will lead to hella good cramps

Thanks Shortie and others.
    I would not recommend T3 and clen, I have read many horror stories about this combo, and IMO even if only 2% of them are true, it is still worth avoiding this combo.

Thread Information