biganfg is offline Associate Member

Gear & Comp Question

Supp everyone,

Look i am jumping on in a week and a hal,f Test C w1-10 & Dbol w1-4. This is all leading up in the prep for my comp in may i think May 10th to be exact. With this cycle i am just bulking up and planning to do prop, eq and winny for my cut cycle. I will probably run the second cycle, for about 8-10 weeks. My query is now will i have enough of a break between cycles or nup??? I know it should be the amount of time your on you should be off and i am cutting it very close (it will be roughly two months between my last injection of cycle 1 with the first of cycle 2). I will also run PCT for both cycles, do i have to include it in recovery time. What are peoples thoughts on my scenario??

AnF G

Zapp is offline Banned
    I jumped right into my cutting cycle right off of my bulk. Plan to do the same next year.

biganfg is offline Associate Member
    ats cool and you didn't find a problem with your natural hpta like it didn't shut u down hard or anything??

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biganfg
    ats cool and you didn't find a problem with your natural hpta like it didn't shut u down hard or anything??
    Nope.....no problems here bro.

Thread Information