Tapout is offline Senior Member

dbol at end of cycle --an experiment

there has been a lot of talk about dbol at end of cycles and for bridging. juice junkie,king samson and i have been doing a lot of studying on this.

dbol at end of cycle is not used to put any additional size on--it is used to come down from long acting esters such as omnidren,deca or sust. no more than 1 week after last injection of these compounds you do dbol for 1 week throughout day,week 2 in am and noon area and in weeks 3 and 4 am only(this is what i am trying-you could also do am only for all 4 weeks as most people are doing- but i am trying this way)the theory behind this is that dbol in am does not shut down system and allows system to kick back in. for the few weeks it takes the long acting esters to leave system you will be on am dbol that will give an anabolic boost and not interfere with system at night. the begining of the fourth week you start clomid therapy for the 2 to 3 weeks and can continue dbol in am throughout as a bridge till next cycle.

so far people have been having great results with this as it is used so you do not lose your gains or at least minimize your loss.remember it is not done for additional size--i will be using 20mg and will drop to 15mg to see if it still works

take a look at my cycle if any questions
    i will keep all the bros informed as how it works

samoth is offline Member
    the theory behind this is that dbol in am does not shut down system
    Hmm care to back that up with any research? Studies I have read show dianabol having quite an effect on the HTHP testicular axis with a dose of only 20mgs. Just because dianabol has a halflife of around 4 hours does not mean it will not effect you negatively.
    Also, what is the point in trying to 'taper' off self-tapering oils? Also, clomid will not have much of an effect (if any) if there is more than 50mgs of exogeneous testosterone still in the system, so it would be inadvisable to continue taking dbol with the clomid. Sounds to me like you just want to stay on

no bro alot of studies behind this --juice junkie has them all i will have him post an this with the studies

samoth is offline Member

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    id like to see these studies, but not to challenge(but to be better informed.the last study that closed the case for me on bridging
    was the use of a light anavar dose,which still shut down system.Therefor
    if var will do it dbol undoubtedly will-peace

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Yep, one study in june MuscleMag page 39, and it looks like you may be wrong Whiteye. no flame just letting you know

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    The basic premise is to take Dbol in the AM and let it metabolize out of your system fast (as Dbol does) so it does not interfere with your natural testosterone production which supposedly occurs at night.

Juice Junkie started a lengthy post on the topic (you could have found this with a search, AHEM!)

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=15559

samoth is offline Member
    Yep, one study in june MuscleMag page 39,
    Noooooooooo!!!!! No one actually thinks MM conducts unbiased medical research, do they???

ajax you da man
    i was tired when i typed that last night let me explain 1 thing
    the studies showed how juice wrote it-- i was going to try a little variation by dbol throughout day starting 2 weeks after last injection(i wrote 1)
    but i am going to do it 2 weeks after last injection mixed with clomid and dbol and go on with dbol for about 1 month doing less each week to see what smallest dose would be to maintain all gains from my cycle--but none throghout day like i had planned(good point samoth on self tapering slowly for up to 4 weeks) it would not do effect that i had wanted so no reason to do throughout day as it would hinder me

i will let everyone know how it works

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Anything yu can do to prevent my post-cycle crash will be greatly appreciated Tapout!

Thread Information