GotMilk? is offline Junior Member

ummm a little help plz

So this is the situation. I am 2 weeks out of my Test C/ Tren A cycle and I start PCT in 4 days.

This being my 4th cycle at age 20 I plan on taking a long break from AAS.

My parents have got me started going to counsellling...paying $100 and hour.
    I am seeing a dermatologist about my acne and he wants to put me on accutane.
    Before I started this cycle I was seeing an endocronologist about my previous cycle which made me depressed, no energy, and a limp dick. I had my test count checked a month after I had finished my clomid and I had the test of a 60 year old. Against the docs wishes I started my cycle and felt good again and happy.
    Now that its over if I do stop now will I lose a lot of my muscle due to having a low test level ?? I mean like you dont need testosterone to maintain your gains right ?? I just hope that I have a chance in still getting my natural test back and that I can still grow naturally !

my past cycles conisted of:

18 years old:
    1-AD
    PCT: 6oxo

19 years old 11 week cycle:
    Deca 300/wk for 10 weeks
    Test E 500/wk for 11 weeks
    PCT: Clomid & Nolvadex

19 years old 11 week cycle:
    Deca 300/wk for 10 weeks
    Test E 500/wk for 11 weeks
    HCG weeks 6- 13
    PCT: Clomid & Nolvadex

20 years old 9 week cycle:
    Tren A 525/wk for 8 weeks
    Test E 250/wk for 9 weeks
    HCG every 4 days 250-500 till pct
    PCT: Clomid

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    wow - i just hope that u didnt do permanent damage

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    damn!
    wow dude! you may have to go onto HRT if your test levels are too low! be prepared cus 4 cycles already at 20? wow! i just started my first cycle at almost 21! and i thought that was too young. well best of luck to ya, dont pick them up till bout 27ish or so. you wanna give yer body a LONG break! man you seriously may have to enter the hormone replacement therapy from the doc! hopefully you get brought back to normal levels and dont have to go into HRT or be suppressed forever! my advice is to keep eating, lifting, creatine, lots of water, ETC. no more steroids for you young man!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    yeah - your going to grow a vagina

lucky bastard

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    U do need test to maintain gains but if I was u I would look into doing another PCT.. Hope u arent messed up for life..

I have the forms for 4 bloodtests to be done. I live in Canada so they are free. SO when should I go get tested....right when i finish the clomid ? would it be benefical running the clomid 300 mgs for a week to start ?

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    can i steal your advatar while your gone

TheOak* is offline New Member
    Why the hell are you people scaring the shit out of this kid for, comments like you are going to have to go on "HRT", "your going to grow a vagina". Please, yes his done cycles but at moderate doses, alot of people during the 70's, 80's did many cycles without any PCT and still managed to recover fine.

At least this kid did his research on PCT, champ listen here take a long overdue break and no doubt at a young age your test levels will come back quicker than someone in their later years. Dont be frighten by the comments thrown around here.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    I'll second that and say not all hope is lost. True, you could experience some temporary limp shutdown for awhile, but you will likely recover, just need to be patient. I lost my sex drive for about a year back when I was 22 and did a stupid azz cycle of Tren only....big mistake for anyone considering Tren alone by the way.

However, I recovered with doing no PCT or anything back then. Anyhow sex drive came back and here we are several years later and after doing another cycle of test only im so horny its unreal. With all this new found confidence I have knocked off more azz in the past 2 months than I ever did when I was in my early 20's.

Amen to being single, maturity, knowing how to speak to woman, and being at the perfect age of 29 all at one time. I can tag the 21 year olds or bang the upper 30 year old woman. I feel like a kid in a candy store cause I can move up/down the age scale of woman and pull it off right now. I have found here lately that woman in there 30's ( i know its there prime) well they like to fock and have a good time.....they dont tease near as much as the woman did in there 20's. They are all about the moment, wanting to feel special and craving attention.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you will probably recover. I would make sure you do a very good PCT and maybe extend it longer than normal.

This is why someone your age should NOT take steroids , even with proper research. You also dont know the potential long term effects of taking steroids and messing with your underdeveloped endocrine system at your age. I would stay away from them for quite some time

Thread Information