jpmacco is offline Associate Member

If you hit a nerve

If you fully inject and hit a nerve or blood vessel have you waisted that steriod and need to inject again or will the steriod still be absorbed?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you hit a nerve you will not waste gear, because you will not inject it-You hit a nerve and that pin is going to fly out of your ass like a jet. If you inject into a vein, gear is not totally wasted, just goes straight into the system and that ain't good-always aspirate and you have no worries.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    if you hit a nerve the last thing on your mind will be wasting gear,,,you will beat the high jump record,,,,you will be fine always aspirate and if your in a vein re-site the shot

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    agreed, youll know when you go into a vein. youll also know when you go through a vein, 2 different stories there. and youll know when you hit a nerve, trust me, its happened to me. it hurts like there is no tommorow! just for a bried moment though unless you keep pushing and damage the sh*t outta it!

jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    I got a bruise in my ass from my last injection. Does that mean I hit a blood vessel?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    probably. itll go down. or you moved the needle too much.

goose is offline Banned
    I was wondering can you hit a nerve with a slin pin,I use HGH and never had any problems.Is it possible?

goose4....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    I got a bruise in my ass from my last injection. Does that mean I hit a blood vessel?
    Probably. It can be done easily especially with small pins (25-29g) - they push into things versus moving them to the side like the bigger ones (18-21... maybe 23g). I have only seen bruising when I bled... and it's bruising is blood caught inbetween the skin. Even if you aspirate correctly you can push it further while giving the injection.

I wouldn't chalk it up as a lost injection - march on as usual... just be prepared with a gauze to plug you hole faster in the future Pulling the needle out quickly helps... too slow and the blood can follow you out of the skin. Pulling the skin to the side while injecting and then releasing after the pin is removed from the site helps too... it slides a layer of skin over the injection site and basically locks it in there...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    how do you know the difference between going through vs into a vein

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    Aspirate .

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Aspirate.
    come one bro, i know aspirate . aspirate only works 99.99 percent of the time. that .01 % have happened to people on this board

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    come one bro, i know aspirate. aspirate only works 99.99 percent of the time. that .01 % have happened to people on this board
    It is the only way I know. Is there another?

If the site bleeds or bruises you, more than likely, hit one. If you feel nautious or dizzy - you may have actually injected into it... I have found that feeling passes with some water and food... not really a big deal IMO... but it may effect your half lives... the gear could be released quicker if it goes straight into the blood stream versus IM.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    I go thru a vein almost every time i hit my thigh and not a problem Just aspirate to make sure when u stop your not in a vein .

Usually you can see the blood start to push itself through the head of the pin as well... that pressure is coming from the blood stream... aka, you're in a bad spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    If the site bleeds or bruises you, more than likely, hit one. If you feel nautious or dizzy - you may have actually injected into it... I have found that feeling passes with some water and food... not really a big deal IMO... but it may effect your half lives... the gear could be released quicker if it goes straight into the blood stream versus IM.
    that is kind of a breath of fresh air. many say that going into a vein is a like a life threatening incident

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    and or you can knick the vein, this will cause bleeding into the muscle area and bruising.. but it will heal..

and the juice isn't wasted.. it's still there..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

harry is offline New Member
    what do guys mean by aspirate ( newbie)

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by harry
    what do guys mean by aspirate ( newbie)
    This is to pull back on the plunger while in the muscle, if you pull back and it fills with blood you are in a vein and need to move sites, if you just get some air bubbles then you are in muscle and good to go.

naturalselection is offline Junior Member
    i remember hitting a vein on a bicep shot with prop one time. it was a major bleeder, not to mention my sensitivity to prop, it hurt like hell the next day and bruised for about a week and a half. no worries though, i kept sticking, but started to aspirate the next shot.

that is kind of a breath of fresh air. many say that going into a vein is a like a life threatening incident
    Honestly - if it were life threatening, there would be a lot of people dropping dead from self injections. I have never heard of one - and I have seen some real knuckle heads handle it. Just make sure the air is out of the pin and try and avoid your blood stream as best you can by aspirating and watching the tip up the syringe for any blood kicking back. It happens though... like it was mentioned earlier - some muscle groups are harder to do then others.

Thread Information