Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Question Sostenon 250, real or fake

All right Bro’s, I’ve been doing some research on what’s available, locally to me, here in my neck of the woods. I ran across this and wanted to know if it’s real or fake. I’ll try and get a picture so you guys can get a look as well. Here’s what’s marked on the container, btw, the container looks like a little glass hypodermic needle just minus the needle and I really don’t think you can add a needle to it, at least it doesn’t look like you can. Anyways;

1ml
    Sostenon 250
    I.M.
    Reg. No. 50064 SSA
    Lote No. As200103
    Caducidad: JUL 2004
    Organon

All the lettering is like a violet or purple color. So what am I looking at here bro’s? My bud let me have one just to look up what it was so I haven't purchased anyhting, just looking. Thanks

Jugg

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    I'm shooting those Sostenon right now. They are the Organon redi-jects form Mexico. Yes, a needle will go on the end, it's just doesn't screw in like the syringes you buy do. The needle presses on the end where the nipple looking thing is. I can't tell by your lot # or Reg. #, since my stuffs at home, but what you've described is exactly what I have. Mine is real.....
    Happy shooting!!!!

Here's a picture:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ight=redijects
    Last edited by Rastus; 07-25-2003 at 08:52 AM.

Rastus, Thanks a lot bro and I do appreciate the link to the other thread as well. The picture in that thread is the same thing I'm looking at right now. You the man.

BTW, is $10 per a good price? Keep in mind it's somehting local so no shipping needed. Thanks again

Jugg

$10 per shot is a good price. It's about average. I pay a little more, but becasue there is shipping involved. Go get some 23 gauge needles for those redi-jects, though, cause that 20 ga needle is way too big!! And, the shot area leaves me in pain for 2-3 days afterwards, so be prepared.

I'd heard that concerning the shots. Have you tried warming the substance before the injection? I'd read somewhere that that trick helped others.

Is this your first cycle? running anyhting else with the 250?

Yep, I warm them up before shooting. The shot itself is fine, it's about 30 minutes afterwards and then for the next 2-3 days when it hurts. The glute shot has the least amount of pain for me. I wouldn't suggest shooting the muscle you're going to work out the day before. Either shoot the muscle right before you work out, or shoot the muscle the day after you work out, so you don't stress that muscle while it's sore.

I did 30mg ed of d-bol for 4 weeks and 750mg/wk of the sust for 10 weeks. I have 2 weeks left. I've gained about 21 lbs. and my bench workout has gone up more than 50 lbs. so far.

Thanks for the responces. Glad to hear you've been getting good gains form your cycle. I'm researching what I should do for my first cycle and I'm leaning towards the dbol /test only cycle. I'll have to also get some anti-e stuff as well. What did you pick up for your post recovery?

That's what we're all here for.

Sorry, I forgot to answer that question. This is my 2nd cycle (I really don't count the very first one I tried).

I have Clomid and nolvadex on hand. I will start the CLomid 2 weeks after last shot. 300mg the first day, 100mg for the next 10 days, then 50 mgs for the 10 days after that.

Good luck!!!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus
    That's what we're all here for.

Sorry, I forgot to answer that question. This is my 2nd cycle (I really don't count the very first one I tried).

I have Clomid and nolvadex on hand. I will start the CLomid 2 weeks after last shot. 300mg the first day, 100mg for the next 10 days, then 50 mgs for the 10 days after that.

Good luck!!!!!

Dont start the clomid until 3 weeks after the last shot. Thats how long it takes for the sust to stop kicking.

My bad, I was thinking 3 weeks and typed 2 weeks....
    3 weeks after last shot is correct.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Jugg m8 how u doing ?

If u need any help/info PM me I'm sure we can get you set up on a good cycle.

The Test/Dbol cycle works real good for your first cycle IMO.

TANK

sinjun is offline New Member

Talking

JUGG WHAT A COINCIDENCE IN SITTING HERE LOOKING AT THE EXACT SAME GEAR ONLY MY EXPERATION DATE IS 2006 IM IN MY 4TH WEEK ITS STARTING TO KICK IN . MY FIST SHOOT HURT LIKE A MO-FOE THE SECOND ONE TWO. BUT SINCE THEN NO PAIN I MASSAGE THE CHEEK PRETTY GOOD SEEMS TO WORK ( LOVE THE STUFF) REAL 100%

Tank, I hanging in there waiting on my neck to finish healing. Only another 49 days and this body brace comes off. Ya-hoo! How you doing bro? I'm going to pm you on monday. Keep an eye out for it.

Sinjun, I've heard that a lot concerning the shots. Glad to hear from your experiance they subside. I hope the same holds true for me as well. What does your cycle look like? Are you ding a dbol /test only?

Thanks for all thew responces bro's they are appreciated.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Is it really a 20g needle..I shot my cycle with those a few years back...I thought they were 22g...damn they were huge!!

sinjun is offline New Member

Thumbs up

JUGG WHAT THE F%#$*&@#$ ARE YA DOING IN A BODY CAST??? YA SO ANYWAY I GUESS ITS LUCK AS FAR AS MY ASS-- NOT MUCH PAIN I GOT THE EXACT LOW DOWN FROM AN X SHE WAS A NURSE MABY THATS WHY? ALSO MY PLAN WAS- TO RUN SUST/EQ WELL GUESS WHAT --THE EQ DIDNT SHOW UNTILL RECENTLY SO IM SOL
    (SHIT OTTA LUCK) ANY WAY ITS MY FIRST CYCLE IN ABOUT 10 YRS, SO MY RECEPTORS ARE NICE AND FRESH. ITS THE 4TH WEEK FINALLY IM SEEING/FEELING IT THIS SHIT ROCKS HIT ME BACK

SINJUN

Sinjun, I had three of the vertebrae in my neck fused together 60 days ago. The brace is to keep me from moving my head. Like I said I ONLY have another 49 days to go. Not that I'm counting or anything like that. I'm lucky I only have to wear it another month, I was suppose to wear it for 6 months but the doc said I would only need to go for 3. Thank you very much doc!

I'm kind of on the fence concerning the eq. seeing how this will be my first ever cycle I'm thinking the dbol /sust should do me fine. I am curious about the bloat portion. I understand how the additional water helps with the strength but if you are to control the bloat will it not affect the strength boost of the dbol? As for now I'm just calculating how much of everything I'll need for the whole cycle (dosages) including post recover stuff. I'm thinking of doing a 12-14 week. Soon as I have everything on hand (I've read to many horror stories of guys who started before they had everything so I'm not doing jack till I have it just in case) and I get the high sign from the doc that I can hit the gym then I'm off to the races. By my estimate I should start right around Oct. or Nov. Hell, I even bought a deep freezer to hold all the food!

For the time being I'm eating clean, watching the weight and before I start I'm going to shed some more fat during rehab on my neck. I can’t do anything right now not even cardio and as much as I hate cardio I swear I would so love to do some now!

Jugg

sdmedic21 is offline Junior Member
    hmmm My sus seems to have the exact profile, and looks like the pic...however the Lot is AS200302. Is it still real?

Nagy is offline New Member
    I have just got my hands on sostenon 250, and i need some help on how to tack it and how much to tack it. and should i tack anything with it? can someone help me..

Thread Information