Liftnainez is offline Banned

Gear Crashing 101

Sup fellas.. What exactly does "crashed gear" look like? What are these crystals associated with crashing? The reason I ask is because I see small particles laying on the bottom of the vial.. what can this be.. please help bros bc I inject soon.. much appreciation

Last edited by Liftnainez; 11-02-2005 at 07:27 PM.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Post some pics bro, it'll help out a lot

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    The crystals which precipitate out of the solution are the hormone. For example if you have test C and it starts to crash then the crystals you see are test cyp. Have you used your vial before or is it new? If you're sure it's the hormone crashing and not some contaminant in the vial then you can first stick a pin in the top for ventilation, then put it in a hot water bath on the stove or hot plate if you happen to have one, let it dissolve again and wait a few days to see if it holds. If it does not then you may wish to add a small % of BA to the vial, reheat and then see if it holds (which it probably will).

thanks bros.. i could be over analyzing what is really is.. it just looks like a small amount of sand on the bottom of the vial.. I only have done 3 shots so far..

Latimus is offline Banned
    Thats not bad if its just one little crystal. Is it underground lab? might actually have a higher concentration...or during the production wasnt totally disolved, where are you from..what UGlab was it?...in any case, its totally fine to use, its just unprofessional. like something empire would produce.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    Thats not bad if its just one little crystal. Is it underground lab? might actually have a higher concentration...or during the production wasnt totally disolved, where are you from..what UGlab was it?...in any case, its totally fine to use, its just unprofessional. like something empire would produce.
    It is bad....... you do not want the crystal to be sitting in your muscle...... it's like broken glass.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    somebody needs to know.. i love how "shit on wallls thread" makes every1 jump to answer but when a serious question is asked people refrain from answering

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Post some pics bro, it'll help out a lot

here I found a pic

Well if its one crystal..and you can see it...mostly you will be able to avoid it and the fact is its not going to be able to fit in the needle anyway...atleast i wouldnt think so...i could be wrong....

Better be safe then sorry and heat it up...might crash again..but you can keep re-heating it...before your shots

the problem with having even 1 crystal is that it will often serve as a seed for other crystals to form. Before you know it the entire vial could recrystallize. 1 crystal is a bad thing, you want it gone.

BA wont get rid of it though.....you will need to add BB if the heating doesnt work....and i doubt he has that....

you will be fine if you heat it up each time bro.

what does a crystal look like exactly?? How do i know if its for sure a crystl.. do i just let the gear sit in a bowl of hot water for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    BA wont get rid of it though.....you will need to add BB if the heating doesnt work....and i doubt he has that....

you will be fine if you heat it up each time bro.
    ba will get rid of it just fine. It's a great solvent for organic compounds.

what does a crystal look like exactly?? How do i know if its for sure a crystl.. do i just let the gear sit in a bowl of hot water for a while?
    probably just look like a spec in the solution. It's not really going to look like a crystal to the naked eye until it really starts to recrystallize. What I would do is first stick a pin in the top of the vial, then put some water in a pan, put the vial in the water on the pan and put it on the stove on medium/medium-low heat. Be patient and swirl it from time to time. It will probably dissolve again. If it crashes after that then add some ba and reheat it and dissolve it again.
    Last edited by symatech; 11-02-2005 at 05:27 PM.

ok so how do i know if it is FOR sure if the gear did crash or im just being over dramatic and analyzing it way to much?
    thanks for the help bros

No way to be completely sure unless you know 100% that your gear is real. If it is legit the only way it wouldn't be the hormone is if you contaminated it. If that's the case and you are really paranoid then refilter into a sterile vial, add a bit of ba and run that. But personally I think you are analyzing it a bit too much. Do what I suggested above and you'll be ok, especially if you've already used the vial with no problems. just my thoughts.

thanks alot symatech- i really appreciate your help.. Yea i think i am over analyzing it- i just look at it and see TINY air bubbles and i THINK im seeing TINY particles at the bottom but its probably not.. bubbles arent bad (i hope lol).. so you think now i should put it in a pan and actually heat it up with the whole vial in the water? The heat wouldnt shatter the glass? What do you think the best way to do this? Any tips? i trust my source- hes a UGL-
    THANKS VERY MUCH
    Last edited by Liftnainez; 11-02-2005 at 08:23 PM.

lets say it is nothing and i am over analyzing it and i do warm it up- can that be harmful to the gear in any way?

if it's just bubbles then don't waste your time heating it up. The best way to heat it would be like I said in post #13. Put water in a pan, a pin through the stopper, the pan on the stove over a medium to medium-low heat and heat it that way. You won't destroy the hormone at that temperature. But if it is just bubbles then don't waste your time with it, no good will come from it.

Edit: and please edit your post to remove the name of the ugl you got it from. I know you meant no harm but doing that is frowned upon here. Thanks man

thanks symatech!

most welcome

Thread Information