Thread: dnp

lochick87 is offline Female Member

dnp - does this look good?

I am planning on starting a 14 day DNP cycle on November 4. I am posting now, in case I need to change something. I have been researching for about 6 months now and have finally decided to try a cycle.

Stats:

Female
    180 lbs around 20-22%BF
    5'7"

Supplements:

glutamine 15g/day
    vegetable glycerine 1T 3x/day
    taurine 3g/day
    calcium pyruvate 3-6g/day
    EC as needed
    Yohimbine 16mg divided into 2-3 doses

Super Pak multi which contains: I will be takin 1 per day

Vitamin C 2,000 mg
    Vitamin E 1,000 I.U.
    Selenium 70 mcg
    Calcium 1,000 mg
    Iron 30 mg
    Magnesium 500 mg 125%
    Zinc 22.5 mg 150%
    Selenium 10 mcg
    Potassium (Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate) 95 mg
    Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (4x concentrate) 500 mg

I plan on taking 200mg the first four days and will up to 400mg if I feel I need to. I plan on taking it for 14 days.

Please let me know if my supps are in order or if you have any other suggestions.

Also my diet will be to carb deplete 2 days prior, starting on the 2 of November and I will try and follow an isocaloric diet, if my carb cravings don't stop me
    Last edited by lochick87; 10-28-2005 at 12:42 PM.

does this look good?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    wish i could help you but dont no anything about dnp but that its dangerous, be careful with the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    wish i could help you but dont no anything about dnp but that its dangerous, be careful with the stuff
    I sure am.

alo5603 is offline Member
    everything looks good, IMO, you probably dont need all the supps, i usually didnt, its overkill, but if you feel it necessary, go for it. Make sure you drink plenty of water, and if ya feel really hot, dont be afraid to eat a piece of fruit like an orange or tangerine, it helps cool ya down.

alo

I already bought the supps, they can't hurt....and i am going to go buy fruit so i can freeze them. I am planning on losing 15lbs, if not 10 will be good. lol but i will stop if i feel i need to. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lochick87
    I already bought the supps, they can't hurt....and i am going to go buy fruit so i can freeze them. I am planning on losing 15lbs, if not 10 will be good. lol but i will stop if i feel i need to. thanks!
    10-15lbs is not uncommon for first time users when on a good diet, believe me. Like i said, me personally dont take anything except maybe taurine and an ECY when on DNP , but it wont hurt to take a little more. Also, sleep with a fan pointed directly on your head, and dont wear any hats, your head is the most important part to keep cool.

alo

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't go to 400mg at day 4. i would stick with 200mg all the way through 14 days. there has been far less research done on female dnp usage than males so i would try to feel out the first one and be on the safe side. my girlfriend tried dnp at one point. she took 200mg for days 1-8 and then tried to up it to 400mg and that was were she started to feel nautious. not saying this will happen to you but you never know.

I already have my fam waiting to go! and i will see how i feel at 200 and determine then if i will up the dosage. thanks for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i wouldn't go to 400mg at day 4. i would stick with 200mg all the way through 14 days. there has been far less research done on female dnp usage than males so i would try to feel out the first one and be on the safe side. my girlfriend tried dnp at one point. she took 200mg for days 1-8 and then tried to up it to 400mg and that was were she started to feel nautious. not saying this will happen to you but you never know.
    good advice i agree.

alo

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I already have my fam waiting to go! and i will see how i feel at 200 and determine then if i will up the dosage. thanks for the advice!
    Have you tried clen , t4, or t3 first? It would be less risky.

yes i have

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i didn't need a fan until i hit 800mg a day. i didn't feel any warmth till 600mg. kinda wierd but i have far less sides from dnp than i do from clen .

yes i have
    Any success?

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i didn't need a fan until i hit 800mg a day. i didn't feel any warmth till 600mg. kinda wierd but i have far less sides from dnp than i do from clen.
    well then your the type that responds to dnp like all of us wish they could. Its kind of rare, especially at 800mgs, to have a waking temp of norm or slightly higher, i wish i had that.

alo

david beads is offline Junior Member
    I just got off a DNP cycle didn't notice anythin until 500 mgs then the sweats came and the fan never left my side. Not a very enjoyable experience, but definately worked well

Darkness is offline Member
    My g/f is starting DNP next week too. She's 5'11 and 175 and she also wants to lose 15lbs. But the problem is that she's a hardcore tennis player (gold at regional level) and is very muscular so I dont know if she has all that much fat to burn, but she wants to get rid of the hard to get love handles so... I wont let her go over 200mgs a day though.

Darkness is offline Member
    Oh by the way lochick87 great legs in your avatar

thank you .... i also have a lot of muscle from being an athlete all my life and it's my stomach region where i would like to lose....keep us updated on your gf's cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    My g/f is starting DNP next week too. She's 5'11 and 175 and she also wants to lose 15lbs. But the problem is that she's a hardcore tennis player (gold at regional level) and is very muscular so I dont know if she has all that much fat to burn, but she wants to get rid of the hard to get love handles so... I wont let her go over 200mgs a day though.
    regardless, if she goes on, her ability will lack for awhile while on it. And depending on how competitive she is, she may have to slow down too, cuz you can overheat yourself when doin strenuous activity, and contrary to what some guys might think, tennis is very much demanding, and can be very taxing on the body anyway. Watch her bro.

alo

should i take a dose every 24hrs....is that alright or every 12?

i know the answer nm

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    DNP should not be used for love handle removal. You should be concerned about your gf wanting to do this as it is quite dangerous.

my cycle log can be found here:

Female DNP Cycle

Thread Information