ZIA1 is offline New Member

Dosage question: test E and Eq

If I want to run Eq @500mg/wk but I don't want to run test E that high, can I simply run test at 250mg/wk to keep away the deca -dick. I have a good pct already in hand and extra nolva but I don't think that I will need to use nolva during the cycle with 250mg of test. Lastly, does anyone suggest running sus 250/wk instead of test E?

I guess this would be better?

Test E Week 1-15 400mg/wk
    EQ Week 1-14: 350mg/wk
    Nolva 20mg/ED

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    If I want to run Eq @500mg/wk but I don't want to run test E that high, can I simply run test at 250mg/wk to keep away the deca-dick. I have a good pct already in hand and extra nolva but I don't think that I will need to use nolva during the cycle with 250mg of test. Lastly, does anyone suggest running sus 250/wk instead of test E?
    Personally, I would not recomend sust over a single ester.

I guess this would be better?

Test E Week 1-15 400mg/wk
    EQ Week 1-14: 350mg/wk
    Nolva 20mg/ED
    What is your cycle history ?

zircon is offline Junior Member
    and what do you want from cycle? Personally eq 500 and 250 enan sounds great. WIll make very vascular with minimal wateer retention. And also make you pretty hungry, works fro some not for others.

Don't see much wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    What is your cycle history ?
    About 8 years ago I did a f'd-up cycle of sus 250...I was young and dumb. I've been working out natural since.

Quote Originally Posted by zircon
    and what do you want from cycle? Personally eq 500 and 250 enan sounds great. WIll make very vascular with minimal wateer retention. And also make you pretty hungry, works fro some not for others.

Don't see much wrong with it.
    I've read that Eq at high dosages can cause anxiety. I'm not sure if 500mg/wk counts as a high dose.

steph_chip is offline Junior Member
    For EQ you must run it at least 400mg/week to result! Personaly i'm on 600EQ and 600TEST E and 100mg/day TEST P to kickstart. Eq at less than 300mg is a waste. I'm not sure for the test e 250mg... but try it and give us feed back... If it was me I'll do 400mg EQ and 400mg of TEST E and you should not regret it!!!

Good luck

I'm going to do 500mg/wk of Eq and 300mg/wk test cyp. Let's see if the 300mg/wk of cyp, which is 200mg/wk below that of Eq will keep the dreaded deca dick away. I'm guessing nolva 20mg/ED is not so necessary on this cycle...got it on hand just in case.

PSU_Lion is offline New Member
    I've read that Eq at high dosages can cause anxiety. I'm not sure if 500mg/wk counts as a high dose.

Is this true? Has anyone heard the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by PSU_Lion
    There are a few articles about Eq & Anxiety but I think, from what I've read, it is based more on the individual than on the dose. Meaning, if one is prone to anxiety than large doses could have an effect. However, I've only seen a few articles that spoke about it. There's a post or two on the site where a few have claimed having anxiety from Eq. I don't think that the dosages of 400-600 are going to do it. Also, if you are anxiety prone, it doesn't mean that someone is going to freak-out...just more anxious.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PSU_Lion
    Some people claim this, but it's never happened to me. I do know that running doses over 500/600mg is a waste. No major difference. Remember everyone will experience different side effects with gear...

Quote Originally Posted by steph_chip
    For EQ you must run it at least 400mg/week to result! Personaly i'm on 600EQ and 600TEST E and 100mg/day TEST P to kickstart. Eq at less than 300mg is a waste. I'm not sure for the test e 250mg... but try it and give us feed back... If it was me I'll do 400mg EQ and 400mg of TEST E and you should not regret it!!!

Good luck
    I agree, try it and let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I agree, try it and let us know.
    Yeah, I'm gonna try 250 test cyp or E (don't know which yet) and 500 Eq. I'd like to see if it can give me the gains I'm looking for without the dredded Deca -dick. Maybe the 250 of test can keep it working. I'm running winny at 400mg/wk for the last 5 weeks but I'm unsure of when to start pct.

Week 1-13 Eq 500mg/wk
    Week 1-14 Test 250mg/wk
    Week 11-16 Winny 400mg/wk
    Week 1-16 NOLVA 20mg/ED

PCT 1 day after last winny inject?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Some people claim this, but it's never happened to me. I do know that running doses over 500/600mg is a waste. No major difference. Remember everyone will experience different side effects with gear...
    Right, a list of possible side effects is basically a collection of every side effect that many different people have experienced. An individual may experience none, only one or severial. As buylongterm states: Everyone is different>

Thread Information