DAKAZA is offline New Member

Deca while on propecia

Hi guys, first let me say that I did do a search on this topic and I've read through some similar threads but I'm still confused. A few members seemed to think that deca can actually help propecia's effectiveness ("the dht smashing drug"???) while others totally disagreed.

I'm 26, balding, never juiced and just started propecia and rogaine (my dermatologist's recommendation). I know my hair will eventually fall out but I really don't want to take anything that will speed up the process because I'm hopeful that the propecia will at least stabilize my hairloss for a while.

Anyways, I have a couple vials and I'm trying to figure out if it's a good idea to start. Thanks!

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAKAZA
    Hi guys, first let me say that I did do a search on this topic and I've read through some similar threads but I'm still confused. A few members seemed to think that deca can actually help propecia's effectiveness ("the dht smashing drug"???) while others totally disagreed.

I'm 26, balding, never juiced and just started propecia and rogaine (my dermatologist's recommendation). I know my hair will eventually fall out but I really don't want to take anything that will speed up the process because I'm hopeful that the propecia will at least stabilize my hairloss for a while.

Anyways, I have a couple vials and I'm trying to figure out if it's a good idea to start. Thanks!
    i have a suspicion there arent many people with personal experience, just studies. Im currently on avodart, and will be cycling startin decemberish. I wont be taking deca, but i will be takin tren . My advice, you aint gonna know for sure unless YOU try it so its up to you, whats more important.

alo

bigjeff1212 is offline Junior Member
    I have been on Propecia for about 3 months. Working great. I actually have new hair growth in the front! Im also in week 4 of a deca /test e cycle. I have had no change in hair loss. Its fuller than ever. everyone is different but i was on my way to going bald, took propecia and saved my ass, took gear and no change......im happy!

Thread Information