flamethrower411 is offline Female Member

PCT for cytomel??

I read that when coming off of t3 you should take AOR's T-100 to help get the thyroid working again faster. How many of ya'll have heard of this?

Also, I was wondering how many of ya'll have not tapered of t-3? And how many have? I would like to hear what people have done and the results that have recieved. I hear so many different things and I am not sure what I should do. this is my first time doing it. I would appreicate any help ya'll have to offer. thanks

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, running T-100 is a good idea. So is Coleus Forskohlii. Take these during the cycle and continue taking them for tyroid pct.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    T-100x is great for helping your thyroid recover. Hell, it's great a lot of time by itself altogether lol...

Also, I have never tapered down from low-moderate dosages, and have never had an unfavourable rebound either.

what eactly is considered a low dose? I am taking 100mcg, now I am on 75 mcg to start tapering down, thought I have only been on for 2 1/2 weeks. I got the sample cycle off one of the forums.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    even .25mcg will suppress the thyroid.. the current opinion is do not taper...

just do any and everything to keep your metabolism going..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

so, i don't have to taper even when on 75 or 100 mcg?

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flamethrower411
    so, i don't have to taper even when on 75 or 100 mcg?
    nope unless you dont have any thing to pct with, then i think you should taper to slowly bring it down so you dont crash. Even then, you have to watch what you eat the next few days, for your thyroid is suppressed. But you can avoid all that by supplementing with T100 so i recommend the later.

alo

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Cycling down is the best PCT for Cytomel . Why add something else when you can simply phase the increased levels back to normal?

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Cycling down is the best PCT for Cytomel . Why add something else when you can simply phase the increased levels back to normal?

M.
    Because that's not how it works - that's why. Do you taper down your test? No, and with good reason. If you have exogenous t3 in your system (a replacement dosage, or higher) your endogenous thyroid production isn't going to recover.

fanatic is offline Member

M.
    This seems to be the most logical PCT in my opinion.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Because that's not how it works - that's why. Do you taper down your test? No, and with good reason. If you have exogenous t3 in your system (a replacement dosage, or higher) your endogenous thyroid production isn't going to recover.
    Interesting Test analogy. However, it is erroneous.

Firstly, with all due respect to your "Veteran" status, as I'd never want to seem or be perceived as disrespectful, you can certainly normalize your thyroid hormone supplementation without any other products. Then, once normalcy is achieved, you can even go right back on it. This is often employed in long term studies with over 8mths of T3 usage and a couple of normalizing/tapering. I believe it's even alluded to in the profile.

M.

Interesting Test analogy. However, it is erroneous.

Firstly, with all due respect to your "Veteran" status, as I'd never want to seem or be perceived as disrespectful, you can certainly normalize your thyroid hormone supplementation without any other products. Then, once normalcy is achieved, you can even go right back on it. This is often employed in long term studies with over 8mths of T3 usage and a couple of normalizing/tapering. I believe it's even alluded to in the profile.

M.
    I was simply using it as an example; although I am aware they operate much differently.

Anyhow - I am aware it can normalize itself on it's own. I was under the impression that you were suggesting he taper down slowly by your comment "cycling down", which is not needed IMO.
    I have used T3 for quite a while, and done more than my fair share of research, as well as consulted with MD's about my usage, and wrote a profile for AR on a T3 metabolite (Tiratricol) - please don't insinuate that I'm ignorant. EDIT: Just wanted to clarify that it's nothing personal at all w/ you, I'm all ears regarding people's opinion, but that is mine.
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 11-03-2005 at 04:59 PM.

mitch911 is offline Member
    what about thyroid energy ?

I believe Seattle Junk has used it - it appears to be a worthwhile product.

when should I start t-100, I just got it in today? I have already been on t3 for 2 1/2 weeks. How long should I take it after my cycle? thanks

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    even .25mcg will suppress the thyroid.. the current opinion is do not taper...

just do any and everything to keep your metabolism going..

I agree Do not taper makes the thyroid rebound faster also guggelesterones help in recovery

when should I start t-100, I just got it in today? I have already been on t3 for 2 1/2 weeks. How long should I take it after my cycle? thanks
    Start it the following day... I'd run it for 2-3 wks or so...

I' m sorry, but do you mean the following day after I finish the cycle?
    thanks

Yes, sorry for not clarifying.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Just curious is t 100 a prohormone if so would there be a need for it if you are on a run of some type of test and stop taking t3 2 weeks before you finish a cycle? Also I have been looking up on this I know you should check your temp but I wanted to take it with clen also keep in mind with 800 mg of test and some other things 400 mg of win and taranabol 300 mg if I can find it. Would 125 mcg of t3 be to much. Blown SC what do you think.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I listen to Blown closely. I was on t3 for 2 months with no taper down. My thyroid bounced back fast. I had a blood check 4 weeks after and I was in the normal range and I am usually normal-low. I never did more than 80mcgs ed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    Just curious is t 100 a prohormone if so would there be a need for it if you are on a run of some type of test and stop taking t3 2 weeks before you finish a cycle? Also I have been looking up on this I know you should check your temp but I wanted to take it with clen also keep in mind with 800 mg of test and some other things 400 mg of win and taranabol 300 mg if I can find it. Would 125 mcg of t3 be to much. Blown SC what do you think.
    No, it's not a prohormone, it's just glandular thyroid support.

I have no idea if 125mcg would be too much for you, nor does anyone else... only you can answer that question through trial/error and monitoring your temp., and results.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I listen to Blown closely. I was on t3 for 2 months with no taper down. My thyroid bounced back fast. I had a blood check 4 weeks after and I was in the normal range and I am usually normal-low. I never did more than 80mcgs ed though.
    Awesome, buddy...

I tried looking for it in toronto I cant find san t100 sc any other brands or specific places that you know of that sells t100.

I got t-100X from AOR, their website. If you do a search for it on google, it should be the first result shown.
    Now, my next question is kinda messed up. I ordered more cytomel and it did not make it here until I commpletly ran out. For the last couple days I was on it I took 75mcg, then 50mcg, then 25mcg, just b/c I didnot want to take the full incase it did not arrive. Well, I ended running out, so I decided to cut my cycle short, start t-100x. Should I just wait another 6 wks to begin again? Would It be bad to start back up say 2wks later after my last dose? I am kinda freaking out b/c thanksgiving and parties are taking place and I don't want to gain any weight. The weekend I had one cheat day then today I ate very unhealthy for dinner(it was potluck!! Those can be ugly) Then on top of that thanksgivng is thursday.
    What do you mean bouce back?

I tried looking for it in toronto I cant find san t100 sc any other brands or specific places that you know of that sells t100.
    http://canadadrugsuperstore.com/more...roductID=67631

I got t-100X from AOR, their website. If you do a search for it on google, it should be the first result shown.
    Now, my next question is kinda messed up. I ordered more cytomel and it did not make it here until I commpletly ran out. For the last couple days I was on it I took 75mcg, then 50mcg, then 25mcg, just b/c I didnot want to take the full incase it did not arrive. Well, I ended running out, so I decided to cut my cycle short, start t-100x. Should I just wait another 6 wks to begin again? Would It be bad to start back up say 2wks later after my last dose? I am kinda freaking out b/c thanksgiving and parties are taking place and I don't want to gain any weight. The weekend I had one cheat day then today I ate very unhealthy for dinner(it was potluck!! Those can be ugly) Then on top of that thanksgivng is thursday.
    What do you mean bouce back?
    When did you last take t3? How long were you on it for? 3-4 weeks?

If it were me, I'd wait ~4wks, then start back on.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Blown_SC knows what hes talking about 100% when it comes to t3

This would be your best bet, 4 weeks would allow your thyroids to get back to normal.
    When did you last take t3? How long were you on it for? 3-4 weeks?

If it were me, I'd wait ~4wks, then start back on.

By the way thanks sc.

This would be your best bet, 4 weeks would allow your thyroids to get back to normal.
    Well, actually, we don't know that for certain... but it's a good 'guesstimate'...

I was on it for 4 weeks, seeing really good results. Now I have been off for about a week.
    Thanks guys ya'll really help me out. I was in my Nutrition class and we were learning the role of iodine in thyroid metabolism and our professor brought up t3 and t4. He was very quick to say that he wasn't going to answer any questions relating to that. It was funny. I guess he has bad experience with that. He also said that he could teach a whole semester on t3.

is rebound the time it takes for you natural thyroid hormone to start producing itself?
    Is 100mcg considered a low dose?

is rebound the time it takes for you natural thyroid hormone to start producing itself?
    Is 100mcg considered a low dose?
    When people talk about 'rebound', they're usually referring to the time period in which you're no longer on exog. t3, and your thyroid isn't producing what it should be under normal circumstances (hence, a rebound effect)...
    Also, no, 100mcg is not a low dosage. I would consider that med-high...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    What dosage of t100 is required, i.e. how many bottles of it do I need to order?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow.. sorry i didnt come back to this thread..

what he said..

PCT is PCT.. if you taper (for me, and i've done them both ways) it just takes longer..

and yes.. the only way to know for sure, is to get blood work done.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    What dosage of t100 is required, i.e. how many bottles of it do I need to order?
    id also like to know this answer..

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I would run 2 tabs as day (that's like 2x630mg a piece)... for 30 days. That's one full bottle.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I would run 2 tabs as day (that's like 2x630mg a piece)... for 30 days. That's one full bottle.
    Cheers chief!

tmm421 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC View Post
    T-100x is great for helping your thyroid recover. Hell, it's great a lot of time by itself altogether lol...

Also, I have never tapered down from low-moderate dosages, and have never had an unfavourable rebound either.
    i have been taking t3 for about a month maybe a little over. i was told to tapper up and tapper back down. i went as high as 75mg a day. and have recently brought it down to 50mg. could tappering down till im off the t3 completely and then starting the t-100 be a option or should i stop the t3 and start the t-100?

thanks in advance for the help.

Thread Information