aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member

Glute pain, input?

I did my first injection Sunday night, I was notably nervous but very careful about being sterile. I swab'd the vial top and injection spot, and used different pins for drawing and injecting.

However right now Im having a hard time walking, sitting, and sleeping. Ass just hurts like hell. Ive got a good idea why, probably a few things.

Being it was a virgin muscle and I injected about 2cc of goods, and I was as I say nervous, was shaking a good bit at first, so I let go of the needle (eek) to chill for a sec then grab'd back ahold and got er done.

It was a 23g 1.5" syringe, but I think the contents might of had something to do with the pain aswell. It was a mix of 250mg of test-e and 100mg of tren -e and I did 2cc's of it.

My question is, and please dont tell me to go see a doc, cause its not concerning me that much yet, its only been a few days...Id just like some input from someone who's already been there.

How can/do I tell the difference between an infection and/or me having just stab'd the crap out of my ass. lol.

hunter111 is offline New Member
    To me it just sounds like you may have messed up the muscle a little with all the movment of the needle and being first time will have some bearing on that as well, give it a few more days unless it gets worse in which case see a doctor or if you are uncomfortable with what you did see a doc. Let us know how it turns out.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    when i did my 1st delt shot i couldnt lift my arm for 3-4 days
    you'll get used to it usualy the ass doesnt hurt as much well its sore doesnt hurt

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    when I did my first injection, my ass cheek got sooo much pain that I can't sit for 5days, I have to sleep on the side so the pain on my ass cheek won't wake me up, by the time when I'm on my #5 injection my body got use to the juice no more pain just little sorness...

you don't need to see the doctor you will be okey in just few more days.....
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-09-2005 at 12:04 AM.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like your being a wuss. Theres obviously going to be discomfort when injecting, especially your first injection. Suck it up.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    and tren for a first cycle, interesting. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    It sounds like your being a wuss. Theres obviously going to be discomfort when injecting, especially your first injection. Suck it up.
    HAHAHA, refer to my previous thread where I applogized for calling everyone else a wuss for complaining about injection pain. This isnt discomfort dude, this is imobilizing pain. When you cant lift your leg, yet you have to walk and sit, and get up.

But actually as I also said in the last thread, I wouldnt trade it for anything, I just want to make sure there is no infection. I dont wanna hafta cut my leg off. I just bought two new shoes, would be a waste or Reeboks!

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    and tren for a first cycle, interesting. lol..

First injectible cycle...

Lunacy is offline Member
    I see you made it bro, welcome. Ass is going to be sore because the site, and your body, are not used to the juice. You are going to see some swelling, but that and the soreness should be it. Give it some time and you'll get used to it. Now, if you had an infection, the site would be red, warm/hot, ichy and even pussing. You dont have any of those, right? Otherise, good like and welcome to the darkside.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    lol. im in the exactly the same boat as you, I aint a virgin to it but it was the first time I injected myself and its wensday now and I still feel it but its going away, but good luck with your cycle bro.

Thanks fellahs.

Well Lunacy, it is very warm, but I think its mostly irritated from me walking around on it so much.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Welcome Buddy...
    With my Sust shots i couldn't even sit or squat
    for a couple of days after each shot...
    Got used to it after some time though...
    Btw is that u in the Avatar??

LMAO. No, that isnt me in the avatar.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Tren and Test for a first cycle?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ha, hopefully he tolerates it well. could be a hard lesson to learn though

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    First INJECTABLE cycle, yes.

Plus its a very low dosage of tren . 200mg a week of enth.

daveywave is offline Junior Member
    and to say the site was red/hot/swollen and was infected, time after time again, then what?

15 shots into prop, i'm dying here. infections/injections last 8 days of pain, day 2-3 is when i can barely move without wanting to kill someone. my local aas crew told me to see a doc immediately. but i'm alive and kinda well. i've been trooping this shit out waiting for my muscles to get used to it, i've already rotated in 6 different muscles to remedy the infection areas. but this shit has to be unusual

daveywave is offline Junior Member
    just to point out, i came to my own conclusion the BA, alcohol content, mixed with the test is causing allergy reactions. but sadly anti-hestimine does absolutely nothing.

Well so far, I rested a good 10-12 hours last night and did very limited movement today other than going to the gym, and its somewhat better this evening. So I think Im on the mend.

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    I've got a similar problem, first cycle with Prop 50mg ED, my ass hurts.. i can still walk and everything, it seems to be just swelling, with mild redness. How long you guys figure until my virgin mucles get used to this stuff? im going onto day 5

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    started my first cycle of Test E last week my ass hurt for about 3 days after each injection. otherwise no pain going in, not even lightheaded like others.
    see wat happens otherwise send it to me and i will try it for you
    good luck

Did another shot in the glute a few days ago, this one so far isnt hurting anywhere near as bad as the last.

Im a pro now.

Thread Information