THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

Arrow test e and deca help

ok i started my cycle of deca and test e at 400 and 500 mgs and i am almost 6 weeks i was gaining weight when i started cyle and jumped up about 15 pounds so far and i seem to have been stuck at the same weight for about 2 1/2 or 3 weeks im like 181 somedays i can hit like 183 or so and some days like 179 but i cant budge it should it have kicked in by now or do i not have anmore to gain i cant figure it out

secondl i bought a muscle mag and they have the website www.xxxxxxx.com and it has dbol and anadrol and all that shit and that isnt legal at all im wondering how they can put all that in there and if its rel or not or if they are just not in can or us whats the deal there?

sorry bout having a website where xxxxx's are i cut it out on my own
    Last edited by THEjuiceISloose73; 11-02-2005 at 08:54 PM.

cause most say gain at like week 5 and it felt like the first gains i made was jst me eating and now im halted and wondering if the gear is gonna bust me out like 10 or 15 more

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you have to constantly keep eating more as the weeks go by to make up for the weight you've gained.

so ur saying since im bigger and weight more i need more and more calories to keep it up

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    ok i started my cycle of deca and test e at 400 and 500 mgs and i am almost 6 weeks i was gaining weight when i started cyle and jumped up about 15 pounds so far and i seem to have been stuck at the same weight for about 2 1/2 or 3 weeks im like 181 somedays i can hit like 183 or so and some days like 179 but i cant budge it should it have kicked in by now or do i not have anmore to gain i cant figure it out

secondl i bought a muscle mag and they have the website www.legalsteriods.com and it has dbol and anadrol and all that shit and that isnt legal at all im wondering how they can put all that in there and if its rel or not or if they are just not in can or us whats the deal there?
    If you are just getting to week 6 I would say test is just starting to kick in and deca will soon, but probably hasn't yet. You can't post sources, but I will say that is not a source and it is total crap. They carry "dbol " but it is not "dbol". Same thing for all their other products. That is why it's legal, cause its all fake.

ya thats waht i figured ill edit my my post and cut it out i just wanted to know why i legit muscle mag would put that shit in there and i hope ur right on my stuff

Thread Information