The Return Of Hoss is offline Anabolic Member

Fina in a first cycle.

I'm planning a light cycle here before long:

Test Enanthate @ 300mg for 12 weeks
    and ive considered adding in fina@75mg eod for 4-5 weeks of week 6-7 on test. Everyone says its not a beginners drug, but i've talked to a few guys who have used it along with test for their first and the results have been phenominal. Has anyone tried this for a first, and how well did you beneft from it? Any severe sides? Just trying to hear some personal experiences.

bump

damn...people make new threads quick...Bump lol

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld stay away from tren in a 1st cycle and just run the test at 500mg a week and reap the benefits of that 1st... then throw the tren in there with some test the 2nd go round...

Thats what alot of guys are saying, but this is my first cycle and winter bulker...I was kind of hoping to use the fina to keep the fat/water off so it would look better lol. If not fina, is there anything else I could use that would help out in that area?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    to keep the bloating down??? nolva... or liquidex i believe... i never worry bout the bloat so i don't use either... if it's a true bulker then y worry bout it?? run the bulker in the winter, pct and time off... then u shld be ready for a nice 2nd cycle of say prop and tren a... that shld cut u up nice... provided your diet and cardio is good...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    to keep the bloating down??? nolva... or liquidex i believe... i never worry bout the bloat so i don't use either... if it's a true bulker then y worry bout it?? run the bulker in the winter, pct and time off... then u shld be ready for a nice 2nd cycle of say prop and tren a... that shld cut u up nice... provided your diet and cardio is good...
    that sounds like a good plan to me...I like it

Thanks a ton bro, more suggestions/ideas welcome!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of Hoss
    that sounds like a good plan to me...I like it

Thanks a ton bro, more suggestions/ideas welcome!
    I gotta agree with topvega.
    one of the biggest reasons to run test alone for a first cycle is to see how your body reacts. if you are useing more than one horemone and have side effects, you wont know which is the problem.
    test with a good diet and trainning will work wonders. no need to complicate your cycles yet.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    my friend ran tren with test his first cycle, but only after about 10 or 12 weeks after running test alone. he had really good results, but most will recommend test only for a 1st time. test should yield good enough results as long as your diet is good. you can clean bulk on test e, or you can get fat. its all in the diet.

Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    my friend ran tren with test his first cycle, but only after about 10 or 12 weeks after running test alone. he had really good results, but most will recommend test only for a 1st time. test should yield good enough results as long as your diet is good. you can clean bulk on test e, or you can get fat. its all in the diet.
    Clean bulk is what i'm doing--ive been fat too many times

Thread Information