elite2kr is offline Member

chrysin as a alternitive to l dex?

how effective is chrystin at destroying the aromitize enzyme?

i heard it makes 4ad and 5ad worthless to is this true?

elite2kr is offline Member
    ok i found some info on it

heard I should take Chrysin with Andro. Should I?

No! Absolutely not. And for several reasons.
    Androstenedione aromatizes very little and what little it does aromatize is absolutely necessary for optimum androgen receptor signaling. If you attempt to stop the amortization then you may reduce, by as much as 30 times, testosterone ’s ability to "hook on" to the androgen receptor where it gives its anabolic instructions. This is an area that, and I don’t mind saying this, the dumb-asses in the supplement industry absolutely don’t have a clue as to what they are talking about.

Chrysin inhibits the 3 beta- and 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme activity. These are the very enzymes that are needed to convert pro-hormones into testosterone. Inhibit these enzymes and you stop not only the conversion of exogenous (supplied from outside the body) androstenedione from converting into testosterone, but also endogenous (supplied from within the body) hormone conversion as well. To put it bluntly, Chrysin will turn you into a female. Not what I want and certainly not good if you want to build muscle.

Thread Information