hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

How many of you have ever....

Heys bros

I just wanted to know if any of you or your friends have ever been busted or invetigated for ordering gear through the mail.

And if so how did you guys handle the situation?

Hector

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    non one I know personally has ever been popped...

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    One of my closest friends was arrested last year in a "controlled delivery" sting. Incredible, but we are talking 20 amps. Because shipping supplies and cash were found in his home, they actually charged him with intent to distribute.
    The sting works this way.......customs opened the package at the port of entry. They were not interested, but passed the info along to the local law enforcement people.....who were. This is routine. Most big city PD's are too busy for this kind of mickey mouse shit, but some smaller ones are not. A man who claimed to be a neighbor brought the package to the door, saying it was left at his house by mistake. Unfortunately, my friends father was visiting at the time and accepted the package. The "neighbor" was a cop, and all his buddies were in the bushes. The charges were ultimately reduced to simple possession, but his defense cost a bundle, his cash was confiscated, not to mention that he no longer feels safe to have anything around.
    Moral.......this isn't a game and bad shit can happen.
    Take it from IM who spent a fair amount of time at the grey bar hotel back when he was young and dumb......be careful.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Damn ironmaster, that's harsh! Did your friend wind up paying a fine? Did he do time?

Yes, it does happen. Stick around and learn the pro's & con's before you jump in--and when you do, be SAFE!

Search on "busted" "confiscated" "arrested" or "customs" and you will find some posts.

Since you are new I am going to add this: get used to using the search function, you will get your answers a lot faster...
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-10-2002 at 04:19 AM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    busted for 20 amps?! thats scary...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    That is scary, Im always thinking , what if I got busted. I dont know how my wife would react, probaly leave me but Im a small time user that only plans to maybe do two cycles a year so maybe theyll leave me alone. Gear has really helped me health wise as most of you guys know I was sick not too long ago but I feel like a new man now plus I pln not to abuse it but use moderate dosages. damn Im starting to get paranoid now..lol. Ive read some scary stories about people getting busted and stories like them keeps me on my toes plus makes me more precautious when getting my juice.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for a the responses. All of it is great advice, definitely things to think about. Thanks a lot bros.

Thread Information