fly_vti is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 Cycle

sup guys im a newbie, i just started using my sustanon 250, on my 6week cycle.

1ml 2ml 3ml 2ml 2ml 2ml is my planned 'weekly' cycle.

so far i have just hit my second week '2mls' yesterday and i only got a sore ass, and i dont feel different or look different. what am i suposed to expect? and when.

mesoman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fly_vti

so far i have just hit my second week '2mls' yesterday and i only got a sore ass, and i dont feel different or look different. what am i suposed to expect? and when.

way too early to seeresults need to wt at least 6 weeks with sust cycle. and a sore ass is part of the fun! u will get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by mesoman
    way too early to seeresults need to wt at least 6 weeks with sust cycle. and a sore ass is part of the fun! u will get used to it.

really?.. the guy i bought it off says i should have put on 20lbs in 2weeks.

does a sore ass mean the shit i got is real?

akwall47 is offline New Member
    if you wanna see results you need to be eating like a madman, 4-5000 cals a day bro. secondly, you normally dont start seeing big gains with sust untill the 5th or 6th week. some people like to kickstart their cycles with 1-4 weeks of dbol @30-40mgs/day. lastly, dont fret about the pain, its normal!! how long do you plan on running sust for anyways?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

6 weeks is no way long enough,,,you should do 125mg EOD for 12 weeks thats far better than a 6 week course,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by akwall47
    if you wanna see results you need to be eating like a madman, 4-5000 cals a day bro. secondly, you normally dont start seeing big gains with sust untill the 5th or 6th week. some people like to kickstart their cycles with 1-4 weeks of dbol @30-40mgs/day. lastly, dont fret about the pain, its normal!! how long do you plan on running sust for anyways?

6 week cycle.

this is my cycle plan: 1ml 2ml 2ml 3ml 2ml 2ml 1ml its per week aswell.

i took 1ml last week, and 2mls this week. so far i only got a sore ass, but im only at 2 weeks, should i feel different?
    i eat as much as i can until i cant eat no more. mainly 4 meals per day. and little stuff between. and im also thinking about doing on another cycle 1 month after this cycle finishes.
    Last edited by fly_vti; 11-03-2005 at 04:00 AM.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    6 week cycle.

i took 1ml last week, and 2mls this week. so far i only got a sore ass, but im only at 2 weeks, should i feel different?
    i eat as much as i can until i cant eat no more. mainly 4 meals per day. and little stuff between. and im also thinking about doing on another cycle 1 month after this cycle finishes.
    you need to do alot more research buddy
    *you should be running sust at around 12 week cycle as marcus said
    *you shouldnt taper your dosages either
    *AND time off should be equaled to time on + PCT
    *have you even thought about a pct? maybe you should ask your WELL informed friend who said you will gain 20lbs in 2 weeks what he uses for pct

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    6 week cycle.

are you saying your taking 1ml (250mg) a week, week 2 2ml (500mg) a week and so on??

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    why spike it, i would just take 500mg per week

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    are you saying your taking 1ml (250mg) a week, week 2 2ml (500mg) a week and so on??
    yes!

Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    you need to do alot more research buddy
    *you should be running sust at around 12 week cycle as marcus said
    *you shouldnt taper your dosages either
    *AND time off should be equaled to time on + PCT
    *have you even thought about a pct? maybe you should ask your WELL informed friend who said you will gain 20lbs in 2 weeks what he uses for pct
    what is a pct?

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Smile

dude this is how it goes... sore ass means you got real sus, by the time when you are in #5 week your body will get use to the juice and sore ass will go away, I think you should do 12weeks, because when I'm on sus-cycle I'm just starting to get big and grow at # 5 week...why stop at #6 week, for my own sus-cycle experienced 6weeks it's too short, I like 12weeks or 14weeks....you need time for you body to grow muscles.....

I personly also like to do 1ml, 1.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml, 2ml, 2ml, 2ml, 2ml, 2ml, 1.5ml, 1.5ml, 1ml.. and then HCG and then clen ....
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-05-2005 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    dude this is how it goes... sore ass means you got real sus, by the time when you are in #5 week your body will get use to the juice and sore ass will go away, I think you should do 12weeks, because when I'm on sus-cycle I'm just starting to get big and grow at # 5 week...why stop at #6 week, for my own sus-cycle experienced 6weeks it's too short, I like 12weeks or 14weeks....you need time for you body to grow muscles.....

I personly also like to do 1ml, 1.5ml, 1.5ml, 2ml, 2ml, 2ml, 2ml, 2ml, 2ml, 1.5ml, 1.5ml, 1ml.. and then HCG and then clen....
    hey bro y do you taper your dosages like that it just extends the time your system is shut down for, you might as well just stay at a constant dose throwout the whole cycle

what is a pct?
    dude you need to do research go back to the main AR forums page and search through the PCT (post cycle therapy ) forum.........

basicaly a pct is exactly what it says its a post cycle therapy, a way of getting your body back to functioning correctly after it has been shut down due to the steroids you have been putting in yourself.
    it usually involves clomid and or nolvadex , do a search on these 2 chemicals and you should find some info

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    fly_vti

Honestly U need to put the gear up.. READ.. order your ENTIRE cycle and PCT and then do it right.. Dont waste money or your time

ok, ill try and extend my cycle, 2mls per week for 12weeks. then ill find myself a pct.

ok, ill try and extend my cycle, 2mls per week for 12weeks. then ill find myself a pct.
    i would be trying to get stuff for my pct now not later you will need to start your pct 21 days (i think thats right) after last injection

before you start any cycle make sure you have everything you need to carry you through from start to finish

and please do alot more research you will find almost anything you need to know on this site

Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    hey bro y do you taper your dosages like that it just extends the time your system is shut down for, you might as well just stay at a constant dose throwout the whole cycle

I know what you are saying dude it's not too good to taper, but I have to do what my body want, I have try a cycle as 2ml every week for 12week, if I start inject too much as beginning of my cycle I'll get a very bad fever for 4~5 day, when I have a fever I can not work out and that's not going to be any good for me, so I start as 0.75ml, 1ml, 1.5ml 1.5ml, 2ml,2ml,2ml,2ml so on..... this way I don't get any fever....
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-06-2005 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    I know what you are saying dude it's not too good to taper, but I have to do what my body want, I have try a cycle as 2ml every week for 12week, if I start inject too much as beginning of my cycle I'll get a very bad fever for 4~5 day, when I have a fever I can not work out and that's not going to be any good for me, so I start as 0.75ml, 1ml, 1.5ml 1.5ml, 2ml,2ml,2ml,2ml so on..... this way I don't get any fever....
    that sounds reasonable to me i didnt think that u might have an issue with sides from the gear so in that case it sounds like the smart thing to do, i havent had any bad acne or bloating at all on my cycle so the thought of sides doesnt really enter my mind that often

Latimus is offline Banned
    dont taper, if you are going to do anything then it should be to frontload...eventhough you dont need to do that with sust..cut if anything...frontload

secondly, just because your ass hurts doesnt mean its real...and 20 lbs in 2 weeks sounds more like a drug dealer then a trainer...

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Run Sust250 @ 1cc Mon 1cc Thurs
    Which would amount to 500mg/week

Run for AT LEAST 12 weeks!!!
    Trust me on this...
    You would see best gains only towards the end of the cycle
    I did 10weeks and regret not doin 12 instead

PCT can be done with Clomid or Nolva
    I'm doin Clomid for 21 days exactly 3weeks from my last shot
    Clomid day 1-3: 100mg, day 4-21: 50mg

20lbs in 2weeks and i'll s**k your b***s!!
    Do a search on "PCT" and "Sustanon "
    Since you're in your cycle now and probably
    aren't gonna stop, you might as well do it right.

Do some more reading and don't screw with AAS
    Its all fun and games till you get hurt!

As for your diet.... eat eat eat
    Go checkout the "diet" forum
    Run a search there... use the lean bulk diet
    as a reference point on how you should be eating.
    Good luck.

can you die from sus 250?

Abjo24 is offline New Member
    Is that serious question? If it is, IMO, you really are not ready for AAS. Having done several sus 250 cycles, I can equivically say that you will not die from sus 250, nor will you die from any AAS as long as you make intelligent decisions about which ones to use and what amounts. You will no sooner die from sus than you will from anavar or nestle quick for that matter.

"Hopped up on the Q." For all you Dane Cook fans out there.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    lol this cant be for real...

Quote Originally Posted by Abjo24
    Is that serious question? If it is, IMO, you really are not ready for AAS. Having done several sus 250 cycles, I can equivically say that you will not die from sus 250, nor will you die from any AAS as long as you make intelligent decisions about which ones to use and what amounts. You will no sooner die from sus than you will from anavar or nestle quick for that matter.

"Hopped up on the Q." For all you Dane Cook fans out there.
    sorry man, my friend told me he heard a guy died from it. so i was getting a little scared man. im new to this stuff so yeah.

can someone add me to msn i need advice on my cycle and methods of training, [email protected]

Smile

dude.. you are NOT going to die from using sus, sus it's very friendly juice, I get more muscles gain from sus then test-E or test-c, test-e and c make me gain water weight, deca is even worse it make me look like water pag, that's why I use sus or andropen 275...
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-08-2005 at 11:52 AM.

sorry man, my friend told me he heard a guy died from it. so i was getting a little scared man. im new to this stuff so yeah.
    who ever die from the sus must be doing some crazy mg.. some thing like 20000mg a week, all the bro in this site will help you to do the good sus cycle.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    fly_vti Put the needles down and step away from the sust. You are in no way ready for a cycle. Whoever sold you this should be shot for lying to you and not selling you or even mentioning PCT. He is a Drug Dealer as noted above and gives steroids a bad name.. You fvck up because you are clueless and then we will read about it in the paper how steroids are bad and use you as an example.

What is your age?
    What is your diet like?
    What is your training schedule?
    What are your goals?
    Have you read ANYTHING about PCT? do you even know what PCT is and why you can't wait until the end to "locate it".

20 lbs in 2 weeks not on 250sust

Seriously stop what you are doing and spend some time here and learn before you start sticking things in your ass.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    fly_vti Put the needles down and step away from the sust. You are in no way ready for a cycle. Whoever sold you this should be shot for lying to you and not selling you or even mentioning PCT. He is a Drug Dealer as noted above and gives steroids a bad name.. You fvck up because you are clueless and then we will read about it in the paper how steroids are bad and use you as an example.

What is your age?
    What is your diet like?
    What is your training schedule?
    What are your goals?
    Have you read ANYTHING about PCT? do you even know what PCT is and why you can't wait until the end to "locate it".

20 lbs in 2 weeks not on 250sust

i am 20yrs old..

4 meals per day minimum and things in between.

5days a week gym 1 hour sessions.

my goal is simply to cut up and get bigger.

Seriously stop what you are doing and spend some time here and learn before you start sticking things in your ass.

Oldman

i am 20yrs old..

4 meals per day minimum and things in between.

5days a week gym 1 hour sessions.

my goal is simply to cut up and get bigger.

Thread Information