flexshack is offline Member

which is better?

hey fellas
    which is better to do? lose weight before a cycle or after? i gained about 7lbs from creatine. i stopped the creatine usage about three weeks ago after an injury which prevented me from getting to the gym. very upset about that. as a result of this i have been eating my ass off everyday. binging on all foods even when i am not really hungry. because of this, i gained further weight about 3lbs more, on top of the creatine weight. the creatine weight never went down. maybe because i ate so much it turned into fat instead. which would mean that i really gained about 10lbs of fat!!! that doesn't sound feasible at all. anyway i am upset about this gain because i notice a fairly significant difference when looking in the mirror. i have bigger lovehandles!!! i hate them and my body seems to store a lot of fat there. enough of my rambling. i am going on a cycle of deca 400/week and primo 300/week soon. do i just take the juice first and then lose the fat or do i lose first? thanks a million!
    flex

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    get the size, then sculpt the size..................bulk then cut.

flexshack is offline Member
    thanks bro
    nice and concise. just wondering though, if i bulk up on top of this fat, will i be bloated and really fat after roids? also i thought that if you try to lose fat after a cycle, you lose much hard earned mass. is this true? thanks again. hit me back.
    flex

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    listen bro, this is kind of a personal question. each person is gonna be different. full intensity likes to bulk then cut. i like to cut then bulk. i like to get as hard as possible and then get as alrge as possible. i don't like to diet after a cycle because i tend to lose some of my hard earned muscle. that's just my preference. you may have to try both. either one is fine. maybe get some more opinions and see what you get more of. goodluck

Thread Information