Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Does Enanthat and EQ kick in suddenly? Or gradually?

Okay, I'm getting antsy, and wondering whether it's going to start working suddenly one day? As in I will know it's kicked in right away? Or will it gradually come on over the course of a week or two...? I'm on day 24 right now...

test-e 500mg per week
    EQ 400mg per week

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    ive never tried EQ, so cant tell you bout that. as for eth, its mor of a gradual thing, but u sure do kno about it!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    eq take like 8 weeks to kicik in

You should already be noticing increased vascularity from the EQ. The test will gradually kick in, it won't just hit you all of the sudden.

colossus1 is offline Member
    You should already know that test enanthate and EQ have long acting esters and that its going to take a couple of weeks to see physical results.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    takes bout 4 wks for enth n bout 5 for the eq on me but everybods system diff

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    takes bout 4 wks for enth n bout 5 for the eq on me but everybods system diff
    yeah everyones body is differnent, i have heard on average 8 weeks, thats why you have to run it for like 14 weeks to get the full effects of it.

Bummer, up to 8 weeks for it to be in full force? There must be something other than the half life and release rate involved in this equation... Because according to the roid calculator, I already have about the equivalent of what I'm going to get at the peak. So what else is affecting the ramp up time?

Actually, haven't used the roid calculator in a while, but based on my print out of what it said... as it turns out, that site must be messed up. Keeps zeroing out my data entry. Focker.

The OutLord is offline Member
    Spectriol!!! lol lol lol lol lol :->

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Give it another week and a half to two weeks.....you'll know when it kicks in.

Outlord, whats spectriol?

Thanks Diesel... I think I'm going to increase my dosage for two injections to get my levels up a bit. Then I will revert to my original plan. If the roid calculator is accurate, it will get my daily mg count to where it should be.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    what is a roid calculator?

Weeks 4-5 it starts to peak and you notice the most gains. But I've noticed gains from primo at 300mg a week on the second week (Mosly improved vascularity and definition.) So it's differenet for everyone but injectables usually take twice as long as orals to show their effects. I mean in all honesty, the steroids are working as soon as you take them but it just takes time to see visual results. Regardless, good luck with your cycle and post your results.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    You need to up that EQ dose..400mg a week isnt enough..You should be doing 600mg a week..Basically 1cc EOD

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    its working the first day you inject bro...within hours.......but it starts to build gradually, it doesnt hit you like a ton of bricks. you're in the 4th week so the steroid levels should be peaked. also note thats a very mild cycle and you wont see anything drastic unless your diet and training is on cue. if the gear is good, you're eating good and training good....you've got nothing to worry about. just don't think you'll wake up and say "BOOM...there it is!!!! Its working!!!"

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    im noticing crazy pumps in the gym in wk7. getting stronger every day.......test e 600mgs wk

Exactly gradual ... because it ramps up to the point where the weekly release amount is equivalent to the amount injected...

Speaking of pumps... tren pumps are insane. Sometimes I think I'm going to have to stop walking when I go a few blocks if I go at too brisk a pace... my calves feel like they're going to explode.

bet
    bet is offline New Member
    i know for me the end of the third week it appeared to be working....
    then by the fourth there was no doubt in my mind....
    i wish i would have listened to alot of advice and would have kickstarted the first four weeks with dbol ...
    next cycle is
    1-4 30mg dbol ED
    1-12 750mg test enth EW
    1-12 400-600mg eq EW

current is
    1-12 500mg test enth
    1-12 400mg eq

my only complaint is how long it kicked in, other than that im in love

Thread Information