Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

Tornel Eq....Worth it or not..

Anyone ever used Tornel 50mg eq? I always used 200mg 2 times a week but I heard of this guy taking 50mg eod with his prop and having good results. Anyone else ever tried this....THanks....Tattoo

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    50mg dosent seem like its enough, but bump for ya, im interested in this too

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Im in Guatemala so tornel is in any Vet place for easy access. I got the 50 mg Eq and Inject 300 mg of it weekly. So far not bad.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    WHy would someone take a 50mg/ml EQ when there is 200mg/ml EQ all over the place..First off you need to do EQ EOD. THats a fact..Now 50mg EOD is a waste of money..THe nor is 1cc (200mg EOD ) for at least 12 weeks..Most bro's are saying to do it for 16 weeks because it takes so long to kick in..ANd your friend there who is doing prop EOD isn't doing the shit right.. Prop has a 24-36hr half life I believe..Which means you need to shoot it ED to keep blood levels up..

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member

half life

Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    WHy would someone take a 50mg/ml EQ when there is 200mg/ml EQ all over the place..First off you need to do EQ EOD. THats a fact..Now 50mg EOD is a waste of money..THe nor is 1cc (200mg EOD ) for at least 12 weeks..Most bro's are saying to do it for 16 weeks because it takes so long to kick in..ANd your friend there who is doing prop EOD isn't doing the shit right.. Prop has a 24-36hr half life I believe..Which means you need to shoot it ED to keep blood levels up..

nope...prop's halflife is 3 - 4.5 days. just type it in google.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    So are you saying that 300 mg weekly wont anything?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    WHy would someone take a 50mg/ml EQ when there is 200mg/ml EQ all over the place..First off you need to do EQ EOD. THats a fact...

Eq does not need to be shot EOD. Where did that fact come from??

but yeah i would say try and find a higher concentration..

hunter111 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    Eq does not need to be shot EOD. Where did that fact come from??
    Some will say that you only need 1-2X week shots with EQ others say that in order to keep blood levels stable EOD. IMO EOD will reduce blood level fluctuations, just my .O2

I've used eq 200mgs 2 times aweek and had GREAT results. You don't have to shoot it eod. And YES my friend,me,and alot of bros on this board are "doing the shit right" when it comes to prop. You need to do some research before you start popping off at the mouth and pissin people off. Might want to do that research soon to make sure you're "doing the shit right"! ASSHOLE

damn, aint sugar coating nothing huh.lol. this thread is the first time i heard about eq being shot eod, other then that you see the same questions everyday it seems

david beads is offline Junior Member
    thats funny eq beiing shot every other day, maybe at 50 mg

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I know I have never heard of eq being shot eod before either.

Actually prop is out of your system in 36-48hrs. So next time I wouldnt google anything on the net about juice. A lot of info is outdated a garbage. Go to hookers profile if you want to refute me...As for EQ, Im not blasting you. Im telling you I have only heard the vets doing it EOD..Maybe im wrong. But that was the advice I was given when I PMed a VET.. DO EQ EOD and PROP ED..Simple as that...

ANd for the guy who called me an asshole and told me to get my shit right...How about you start a thread and ask how prop should be taken. When you see all the vets and mods say ED, not EOD you'll look like the asshole..I know im doing my shit right...I may not have 1000 posts because im not on this board 24-7, but I do know my shit...

well sh1t, with eod being the new thing for eq ppl better re-up of needles cause damn.say you were on prop/eq/tren ...thats a grip of shots.its like 18 shots a week x your cycle length.

Well I guess the gains that I got from the eod prop cycle were fake. I mean, hell I put on muscle and weight and look great. Guess I should've asked a mod Hmmmm. I know people shoot it ed but alot of us use it eod and get great results. All I'm saying is that you don't have to shoot your mouth off like an ASSHOLE and try to make people stupid because you got different info. We're all here to get info together. They way you answer people is the reason some people won't ask....

NO NO NO...YOu dont need 18 shots a week bro. EQ/tren /prop..Thats 7 shots a week..You would be shooting tren/prop ED which is one shot and every other day would be EQ/Tren/prop together within the same syringe..thats 7 shots a week...Its like taking your daily multi-vit

I aplogize if i came off strong. Had no intention of that...I used to do prop eod until i came on this board and everyone said take it ED for optimal results..

Thread Information