thebruin is offline New Member

Test Prop, Deca, Clenbuterol, Cytomel "Help Me"

Ok here it goes guys I have 3 10ml of Test Prop, 8 200ml Deca , 210 pills of Clenbuterol , 50 pills of Cytomel (T-3). It all started off with me buying a Cutting Cycle and reading up on the stuff of what I have to find out that Deca is not a good way to start off so I bought some test prop. So here I am will all this gear and a bunch of info but I don't know how to put it all together. So I am looking for some help. I am 5-6 190lbs with a solid build all ready to start off. I have never done steroids and I am looking for to drop off some of this fat I have with putting on some muscle for the summer time. Here is the catch I am a Marine over here in Iraq and its not like I can go out to CVS and get the little stuff I need. I have about 4 months left so and want to be compleated by the time I get home. The food is all right but its not like I can go and eat 6 times a day I sometimes only eat 2 times a day so food intake is a problem as well. If anyone could please give me some insight I think I have the right stuff to get what I want I just dont know the proper way. Thanks a million for any feed back and e-mail me if you want to know more or if I missed something......

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    You have already answered your own question when you stated...

"The food is all right but its not like I can go and eat 6 times a day I sometimes only eat 2 times a day so food intake is a problem as well."

Don't waste that gear if all you can eat is 2 times a day sometimes. If all you can eat is 2 times a day then I would say your in a perfect position to shed/lose some of that body fat your wanting to drop...but doing it naturally. Play it smart and use the next 4 months to do cardio out your azz and then when you get back home and on a schedule to where you can eat properly then give your rat what its craving.

Thread Information