Thread: Lost or caught?

ZIA1 is offline New Member

Lost or caught?

I ordered gear from a certain place online. Everything had to be sent in a multitude of envelopes...if it was sent in one box it would have to go through customs. I ordered a total of 5 products and 4 have made it but 1 still hasn't. My question is this: if an envelope, which does not need to be signed for, is caught for some reason, what could happen? Again, 4 of the 5 I got and the envelope missing is one that I don't need to sign for it so I don't know how authorities could approach me about it. The envelope contains 3 vials. I guess they could simply toss it in the trash. Thoughts?

tek. is offline Junior Member
    customs generally send you a letter, dont answer it and just count it as a loss

BOBBY D is offline Member
    sometimes a u can recieve a pkg right away & 1 can still be circulating. u prolly will get it but if u get a customs letter stating to call them or go to a certain place to sign for something, just throw it out & take it as a loss.

and if my dumb-ass left a bit of a trail to show that I ordered...then what? I guess its no big deal. I can always say I ordered propecia and I don't know why someone would send me AAS.

Trail dont mean shit. Post Office wont follow up if you fail to answer a letter to appear. Let it go and it's over with.

brandonstanks is offline Junior Member
    I've never ordered anything like this by mail, but I'm trying to now. It sounds like most of you guys have experience. Are any of you willing to throw down some tips for those of us who don't want to get ripped off their first time ordering?

Even though I'm 4 for 5, I would be very careful with online sources. Make a friend at the gym and go from there...safer!

Thread Information