dr_skier is offline Associate Member

Cycle Revision, Comment Please

Stats: 6'4'', 252(now). 3d cycle.
    Cycle goals: rock hard lean muscle gain with *of course, body fat reduction.

Well it's now just over a week in and i'm up a bit over 8bs. Yes, i respond very very well to steroids . I'm still doing cardio 3-4x week in the am for 40mins for health reasons. My diet is in check and i'm eating clean. I'm a bit bummed cause even at 1mg arimidex ED, i still managed to put a layer of water over my abs. (it really gets me cause they were just there and now gone ..... anyways i'm stronger and i'm working my abs hard cause i'm sure there is muscle building going on..... Anyways i'm thinking about revamping my cycle a bit and I would like some input..

Current
    Wk 1-14 Test E 750/wk
    Wk 1-8 Tren E 500/wk
    Wk 1-6 T3 50mcg/day - for protien syn.
    Wk 1-3 Test Prop 75ed/Tren A 75ed/Masteron Ed
    Wk 1-6 Tbol @ 60mg/ED
    Wk 8 1000iu HCG 5 days
    Wk 12-16 masteron 100mg/ed
    Wk 12-16 Var 60/ed
    Wk 1-PCT 1mg Arimidex /eod
    PCT – Jentic’s PCT (from elite)
    IGF1 wk wk16-20

I want to run a 10day dnp cycle (200-400ed) around week 7 before i go to mexico for xmas (lol i know i'm vien) I'm also going to run clen wk 6-8 and throw in proviron at 50mg/ed week 5-8 (to hopefully loose some more water and harden up some more) What do you guys think about that to sharpen me up for the beach while mid cycle?

Now after that I will examin how effective the dnp is for cutting fat but i'm thinking about running the rest (after week 8) of my cycle like this

Wk 8-16 Test E 250/wk
    Wk 8-16 Primo 800/wk
    Wk 8 1000iu HCG 5 days
    Wk 12-16 masteron 100mg/ed
    Wk 10-16 Var 60/ed
    Wk 10-16 proviron 50/ed
    Wk 1-PCT 1mg Arimidex /eod
    PCT – Jentic’s PCT (from elite)
    IGF-1 wk 16-20

The purpose of this would be to hold less fat and water and end my cycle with a more chizzled rock hard phyique.....

Guys please feel free to flame, comment, etc.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like a nice cycle for someone that has had experience, which you have

any other comments for the -mid cycle dnp /proviron -which cycle to use for the last 8 weeks -and my extra water weight? Thanks

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    any other comments for the -mid cycle dnp/proviron -which cycle to use for the last 8 weeks -and my extra water weight? Thanks
    if it were me, i wouldnt do the dnp mid cycle. I dont know your experience with dnp, but it sucks being on it, and your workouts will suffer.......

alo

I don't understand stopping the masteron after three weeks and then starting it back up in week 12. IMO it should be ran a straight 8-10 weeks. The var needs to be ran longer than 5 weeks....8 weeks minimum and I like the idea of cycling it right up to PCT. IMO...no need to kick start your cycle with Tbol....the prop and tren will do fine.

the masteron comes in a blend with the prop and tren a. that is the only reason it's being used for the first 3 weeks...... also perhaps i'll go longer on both the var and masteron in the second half of the cycle then.... any other comments out there? What do people think of the difference between the sencond half of my cylce in both cases? (mainly the lowering test and adding primo) also what about my dnp idea for mid cycle?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd change the HCG , to 300-500iu every 3-5 days, the way you'll run it, could cause estrogen to be elevated. With tren I'd run it during too, you want to keep the boys alive.

JohnnyB

Thanks for the tip on the hcg , i'm running it right after the tren to keep the boys boucin...... but as for the 500 e3d or something similar, from what i've read about leydig desensitisation i think i'd prefer to run it for a week mid cycle.

Thread Information