dsa8864667 is offline Member

OK to increase dose?

Im currently on a cycle 11th week at 600mg teste/375mg deca . I only have 20ml/200mg of teste left would it be ok to up the dose the last 3 weeks at 800mg of teste. Just want to end cycle before aas gets bad and finish it up its already 1 month exp. and im not probaly going to cycle again for at least 4-5months.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Im currently on a cycle 11th week at 600mg teste/375mg deca. I only have 20ml/200mg of teste left would it be ok to up the dose the last 3 weeks at 800mg of teste. Just want to end cycle before aas gets bad and finish it up its already 1 month exp. and im not probaly going to cycle again for at least 4-5months.
    I am not exactly sure what you mean, but uping the dose of test at the end of a cycle is a bad idea. You should be keeping a constant dose.

Its already a month expired and not going to cycle again for awhile dont want the teste go bad.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    It won't kill you to up your cycle IMO, but don't worry about gear exp by one month-5 yrs, now that might cause me concern, but 6-7 months, it will be dandy, just store it in a safe place out of the sunlight and in a temp controlled room.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    go for it imo. just tell your girl to get ready, you'll want to pound her 3 times a day. you also may want an anti-e, like a-dex

Im running nolva at 80mg ed and 1mg of letro.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    That's right you're battling gyno aren't you, do not up your dose-save the gear, it will not go bad trust me. The last thing you need is more estrogen to convert before you have this whipped. There is a study around here done by harvard that says script and non script medicine is good for years past it's exp date stored properly-it is not a jug of milk man, save it.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    That's right you're battling gyno aren't you, do not up your dose-save the gear, it will not go bad trust me. The last thing you need is more estrogen to convert before you have this whipped. There is a study around here done by harvard that says script and non script medicine is good for years past it's exp date stored properly-it is not a jug of milk man, save it.
    agreed. I would have no prob with anything a year or so expired, the worst thing that I've ever heard of was the potency decreased. big deal

Thread Information