Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    flyhalf is offline Associate Member

official before and after pics

well here it is 12 weeks later. i mainly spent the majority of this cycle trying to lean out rather than gain mass. im pretty happy with the results.
    before pics i was 237lbs

i dropped down to 210lbs then put on 6lbs of muscle in the last 3-4 weeks.

heres some photos of me on my first day and some of me this morning.
    Last edited by flyhalf; 07-28-2006 at 05:10 PM.

i have a long way to go but at least i have something better to go off on my next cycle. id like to send a shoutout to test and eq.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    dude..you didnt even have any base..no where near ready for aas IMO..i could have done that naturally in 3 weeks

hey thats good for you, i couldnt. but thnx

Bacon04 is offline New Member
    What was your cycle like?

i'm sure you could of, if you followed a diet, and did some cardio..and this thread is in the wrong forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    i'm sure you could of, if you followed a diet, and did some cardio..and this thread is in the wrong forum
    dude your all pissed off this morning arnt you? why dont you take your ass back to bed for a few hours. im happy with the results, and im sure there are things you can do in three weeks that i cant. so if you want to act like a little kid about this then fine....btw my dad can beat up your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    dude your all pissed off this morning arnt you? why dont you take your ass back to bed for a few hours. im happy with the results, and im sure there are things you can do in three weeks that i cant. so if you want to act like a little kid about this then fine....btw my dad can beat up your dad.
    lol..i wasn't trying to offend you or piss you off, i was just giving you my opinon..i can def. see results in fat loss and your back looks a lil wider, i'm also saying that i'm sure if you dedicated the past 12 weeks to a strict diet and cardio 4-5 times a week, you probably would have seen the same results if not better..didnt mean to piss you off bro

Darkness is offline Member
    What kinda sauce were you taking?

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Good results Bro! But gotta agree with Bigpup on this one... But if you're happy with it, congrats man....

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    You might wanna try this in the pic forum....but while were here, i agree with big pup, you could of easily done this natty, dont get discouraged though, i made the same mistake and jumped in too early, but whats done is done right!

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    BYE BYE LOVEHANDLES!!!

Nice man you look way better 100% improvement in back relaxed pic... nice work!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    You look a lot better, yes, props for that. I think you could have done this naturally. Why add juice if you can do it naturally? Cutting cycles should be for the advanced anyway...and I don't think you have been using that long. I don't think you were ready. Not a flame, just tryin to help you out and that you should try to gain more naturally.

icedudez is offline Member
    your traps are quite impressive, but yeah you could have done it naturally but a lot dont so it doesnt matter really! good results

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    either way good work man

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Great job...He had a base it was under body fat.
    The body fat is gone and there is a base to see now
    Again great job bro

ThePump is offline Member
    what done is done man... you look great man. good work... now try to throw some muscle on that frame and u'll be pretty thick

GB94 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    what done is done man... you look great man. good work... now try to throw some muscle on that frame and u'll be pretty thick
    This man speaks the truth, what's done is done. Let's move forward. Now that you have a decent base on your back flyhalf, get going on your arms and chest. BB is a marathon not a sprint. Good luck.

yeah my next cycle will definitly be more towards gaining mass. i would of had a hard time sticking to the diet and workout if i didnt have the juice in me. i think knowing that i had the roid pumping through me helped me say "no" to mcdonalds when i wanted it and also helped get my ass to the gym when i was tired as hell from work. i know i was way to fatty to start a cycle but it kept me moving. had i of tried to lose weight natty i would of quit within a month. also alot of people asked what i was taking, 12 weeks of test e 500mg and eq 400mg per week.

1bmf is offline Junior Member
    Wow flyhalf, huge improvement. Why are you supposed to wait until after you slim down to start a cycle? I was thinking about starting a cycle and body fat wise I am in between his before and after pics and I have less muscle than his after pics. I have been working out regularly for 4 months or so, cardio for 8 and was going to get on a cycle so I could start seeing more results for my hardwork since I am not satisfied with what I have gained. Now I am a newbie so help me realize if this is not a good idea and why. Thanks in advance.

i couldnt tell ya. it helped me mentally with sticking to my diet and workout.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bmf
    Wow flyhalf, huge improvement. Why are you supposed to wait until after you slim down to start a cycle? I was thinking about starting a cycle and body fat wise I am in between his before and after pics and I have less muscle than his after pics. I have been working out regularly for 4 months or so, cardio for 8 and was going to get on a cycle so I could start seeing more results for my hardwork since I am not satisfied with what I have gained. Now I am a newbie so help me realize if this is not a good idea and why. Thanks in advance.
    Not to hijack... but juice after 4months training is absolutely ridic. If you're seeing no gains naturally your doing something wrong

Juice is for when you get stuck naturally, train AT LEAST a year before hitting it.

RobbieG is offline Member
    you need to start pumping right places

shoulders really need a lift, abs and bench

and also, Squats should be in a routine in any fat-loss method

hope you squats since it will help you more than any other diet pill.

RobbieG is offline Member

Thumbs down

Do not use roids until you are not a newbie

atleast 1 year and be in perfect shape.

Then you are ready

Correct me if I am wrong (which I am sure I am) but I thought gear helps you see bigger gains from your workout. I thought there were no negatives other than the potention side effects which after doing a lot of reading, am not really worried about. If that is the case, then why shouldn't anyone who is working out regularly and knows how to use them correctly use them to give them a boost. In mind mind its like either building a house with hand tools or power tools. If you use hand tools, everything may be a little more accurate, no nails coming out of the side of 2x4s, but if you use power tools the job gets done faster and you still get the same end result. Is there another aspect I am missing? I know you all know more about this than me which is why I am asking, so I can try to understand and don't rush into something that I may regret later. It is a lot easier to make the decision not to start on them if I know the reasons why I shouldn't as opposed to just being told not to. Again thanks for your help and knowledge.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Hey Flyhalf, Good job. I know you where asking about having gyno in prior post. Does not look like you have gyno to me. Must have just been psuedo gyno from the excess fat you had before you lost it...
    Last edited by Merc..; 10-30-2005 at 10:42 PM.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Good job Bro !!!!!

Only you know if your ready or not and you were. Congrats to sticking to it and getting the job done. Continue with your great work bro !!! Also kudo's for having the courage to post your before/after pics. How about posting your routine and diet that you used. Did you do a test only cycle or?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Correct me if I am wrong (which I am sure I am) but I thought gear helps you see bigger gains from your workout. I thought there were no negatives other than the potention side effects which after doing a lot of reading, am not really worried about. If that is the case, then why shouldn't anyone who is working out regularly and knows how to use them correctly use them to give them a boost. In mind mind its like either building a house with hand tools or power tools. If you use hand tools, everything may be a little more accurate, no nails coming out of the side of 2x4s, but if you use power tools the job gets done faster and you still get the same end result. Is there another aspect I am missing? I know you all know more about this than me which is why I am asking, so I can try to understand and don't rush into something that I may regret later. It is a lot easier to make the decision not to start on them if I know the reasons why I shouldn't as opposed to just being told not to. Again thanks for your help and knowledge.
    This is a good example of what, IMO, most newbies think. Steroids will maximize and speed up fat loss and mass building assuming diet, training, etc. are in order. The problem with an ameteur taking steroids is that if he didn't know how to train and diet before aas, there is no way he is going to be able to keep the gains he made while on. This is why you see a lot of guys in the gym get all big and buff while on, then turn into fat slobs when they're off. You need to have a very solid base before considering anabolics with at least 2 yrs of serious training and dieting under your belt.

Cutting down bf can be done very easily with proper knowledge and a crazy amount of will power. You have to want it enough that nothing, and I mean nothing, will get in your way of your goal. Even if that means 6:00 am runs in the rain, a can of tuna and a salad while at a family BBQ, and going to bed early just so you can do it all over again. I know from experience. I was 318 lbs at 17 years old. I am now 19, almost 20. Over the last 2 years I dropped down to 200lbs before bulking back up to my current 220. Steroids for cutting should be done only for competitors trying to cut the last ounces of fat off their asses.

Steroids are no magic pills although the public makes them out to be one. If you need steroids to motivate you to get into the gym, what happens when you don't have them anymore? Eventually you will have to get off. Don't make a mistake that can be so easily avoided. Research, get some experience, and come to this board regularly. Before you know it, you will be ready.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job bro. keep working more and send more pic. from youre progres...!

Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Good job Bro !!!!!

Only you know if your ready or not and you were. Congrats to sticking to it and getting the job done. Continue with your great work bro !!! Also kudo's for having the courage to post your before/after pics. How about posting your routine and diet that you used. Did you do a test only cycle or?
    mon - chest, bi's, abs
    tues - legs, forearms, calvs / rugby practice 5mile run
    wed - off
    thurs - shoulders, trap, abs / rugby practice 5mile run
    fri - back, tri's, calvs
    sat - rugby match

about an hour and a half workout each day

this is not the best diet in the world but it worked for me

5:30 am 7 egg whites 1 whole
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 tbl flax seed oil

9:30am 50g protien drink

11:30am 8oz chicken breast
    2 white potato's
    1 cup mixed veggies

1:55 pm 9oz tuna
    1 cup veggies

5:00pm preworkout 50g protien drink
    1 cup brown rice

7:30pm post workout 50g protien drink
    3 rice cakes
    banana

9:30pm 6oz tuna
    1 cup veggies

gallon and a half of water a day, multi vit in morning, vit c and ammino's before and after workout.

oh almost forgot.....500mg test e and 400mg eq per week

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    This is a good example of what, IMO, most newbies think. Steroids will maximize and speed up fat loss and mass building assuming diet, training, etc. are in order. The problem with an ameteur taking steroids is that if he didn't know how to train and diet before aas, there is no way he is going to be able to keep the gains he made while on. This is why you see a lot of guys in the gym get all big and buff while on, then turn into fat slobs when they're off. You need to have a very solid base before considering anabolics with at least 2 yrs of serious training and dieting under your belt.

Cutting down bf can be done very easily with proper knowledge and a crazy amount of will power. You have to want it enough that nothing, and I mean nothing, will get in your way of your goal. Even if that means 6:00 am runs in the rain, a can of tuna and a salad while at a family BBQ, and going to bed early just so you can do it all over again. I know from experience. I was 318 lbs at 17 years old. I am now 19, almost 20. Over the last 2 years I dropped down to 200lbs before bulking back up to my current 220. Steroids for cutting should be done only for competitors trying to cut the last ounces of fat off their asses.

Steroids are no magic pills although the public makes them out to be one. If you need steroids to motivate you to get into the gym, what happens when you don't have them anymore? Eventually you will have to get off. Don't make a mistake that can be so easily avoided. Research, get some experience, and come to this board regularly. Before you know it, you will be ready.

Thank you 1buffsob. Now I understand why I should wait. I appreciate you taking the time and letting me know before I got the gear and started a cycle. It's a lot easier to decide not to take it when I understand the reasons why. I have no problems going to gym regularly and eating healthy so I don't need gear to aid in that. Once I have gained enough knowledge about dieting and PCT, do you think it would be alright to start or do I have to wait until I get rid of most of my bf? Again thanks for the help and sorry for hijacking your thread flyhalf.

Once you learn enough about dieting, steroids , pct, and bodybuilding in general, you will be able to answer that question yourself. What you will find is that getting rid of most of your bf before you start juicing is the better way to go. Close to 10% but at least under 15%. Any more than 15% bf and you will look pretty thick, and not in a good way. I started my first cycle around 13% bf. What are your stats and what are your goals? The direction you take in bodybuilding will always be dictated by your stats and goals.

no prob, im not to sure about what he said about getting off and turning into fat slobs. my friend who got me into this used to be bigger and fatter than i was when he started. he showed me his before and after pics and i must say the before pics were not pretty. during his first cycle he lost a ton of weight. he changed his eating habits, and started working out regularly after he lost the weight. i gotta admit, he has never been a fat slob since. actually looks better all the time. i personally know that i wouldnt have the will power to do this without the test. now that im thinner and off my cycle i know i have to work harder to keep what i have worked for, for the last 12 weeks. so i guess he is right, if you do aas thinking you will be strong and thin forever when your off and you start eating mcdonalds then yeah you'll get shitty again. but if you do them to reach your goals faster and work hard to keep the results then i cant see you getting fatter if you train hard and diet while off. i will send pics in late december before i start my next cycle, i should hopefully and god willing lose 10 more pounds of fat.

no prob, im not to sure about what he said about getting off and turning into fat slobs. my friend who got me into this used to be bigger and fatter than i was when he started. he showed me his before and after pics and i must say the before pics were not pretty. during his first cycle he lost a ton of weight. he changed his eating habits, and started working out regularly after he lost the weight. i gotta admit, he has never been a fat slob since. actually looks better all the time. i personally know that i wouldnt have the will power to do this without the test. now that im thinner and off my cycle i know i have to work harder to keep what i have worked for, for the last 12 weeks. so i guess he is right, if you do aas thinking you will be strong and thin forever when your off and you start eating mcdonalds then yeah you'll get shitty again. but if you do them to reach your goals faster and work hard to keep the results then i cant see you getting fatter if you train hard and diet while off. i will send pics in late december before i start my next cycle, i should hopefully and god willing lose 10 more pounds of fat.
    How long ago did your cycle end? Have you started PCT yet? As to your post, you said your friend started to work out regularly after his cycle. He should of been regularly working out for years way before he thought about a cycle. And your saying you wouldn't have had the will power to lose the fat without your test. Not to flame you or anything, but it sounds like you used steroids as a crutch for your lack of will power. That is how abusive tendencies start. If it took steroids to provide the needed will power and motivation to diet and excersice, what is to keep you from eventually declining back to your previous self once the steroids are taken out of the equation?

i understand your point. i needed something to get me past the dissapointment of failed diet after failed diet. i used to lift for years in high school and compete in weight lifting tournaments. and yes i agree with you when you say you need to have things in check before you start. i saw what they did for my buddy and gave it a shot. now that i am off i have alot more will power to stay away from beer, and mcdonalds because i dont want to lose what i have worked for. there is no way im going back to the way i was. i have changed my lifestyle. not to flame but you seem to know alot about steroids , did you know you shouldnt take them at your young age? very bad for you.

i understand your point. i needed something to get me past the dissapointment of failed diet after failed diet. i used to lift for years in high school and compete in weight lifting tournaments. and yes i agree with you when you say you need to have things in check before you start. i saw what they did for my buddy and gave it a shot. now that i am off i have alot more will power to stay away from beer, and mcdonalds because i dont want to lose what i have worked for. there is no way im going back to the way i was. i have changed my lifestyle. not to flame but you seem to know alot about steroids, did you know you shouldnt take them at your young age? very bad for you.
    So I am told. But if I get hit by a bus next week then what was the harm
    Once I finish this cycle I am staying off for the next couple of years. Glad to hear that you have no plans on regressing to your previous lifestyle. Stick with that attitude and you will have it made. Have you started your PCT though? What are you taking?

clomid, nolva

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Once you learn enough about dieting, steroids, pct, and bodybuilding in general, you will be able to answer that question yourself. What you will find is that getting rid of most of your bf before you start juicing is the better way to go. Close to 10% but at least under 15%. Any more than 15% bf and you will look pretty thick, and not in a good way. I started my first cycle around 13% bf. What are your stats and what are your goals? The direction you take in bodybuilding will always be dictated by your stats and goals.
    I'm 22, 5'10" 205 lbs. Was at 240 the beginning of this year and have been doing cardio for the past 8 months, been on a strict grilled chicken diet for about 4 months and have been lifting weights for about an hour a day 2-3 times a week for the past 4 months. This past couple weeks and from here on out I am kicking it up to 1-2 hours a day 3-4 days a week. I don't know my bf% so I attached a picture. I am not where I think I should be by now which is why I was going to turn to gear to speed things up. My goals are to lose the fat and pack on more muscle. Just like everyone else on this forum I want to get ripped. My original idea was since I have had no problem keeping up my diet without cheating and going to the gym, to supplement gear in so that I could see the results I wanted faster. From the pics and the background, do you think theres any chance I can benefit from gear now. Again thanks for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails official before and after pics-picture-11.jpg  

You need to kick it up more in the gym. Bf is around 20% judging from what I can see but not bad. I think building some lean muscle for the next couple of months should be your primary focus. You will burn fat at the same time if you do it right but there is no point in shredding up if you don't have a frame to show off. What does your diet and training schedule look like. For your stats and goals I would recommend eating about 3500 calories, 300g protein, and 150g carbs. Carbs should come in morning with the remainder PWO. Need to be working out about 5 times a week and running 4-5 times a week. And you need to be running in the morning on an empty stomach.

I am not going to lie to you, gear would speed this process up. But I see no reason why within the next 3-4 months you wouldn't be able to lose 10-15lbs of fat and gain 10lbs of muscle just natty. If I were you I would try and stay in the 185-195 range while building some more muscle. You need to be around 185lbs and 10% bf before you start juicing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information