bigbearsabo is offline New Member

Thanks Guys

Now i feel really stupid for postin gthat thread i should have done te research first before asking thanks for keeping me in check
    Last edited by bigbearsabo; 11-08-2005 at 11:26 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbearsabo
    Ok so hear is the questions guys iam not ready to start steroids yet but iam looking for an awsome fat cutter like insulin i was just wondering if anyone had any better ideas or if insulin is a good one to take all opinons are apreciated thxs Bros!
    You may get more answers in the 'Insulin , HGH etc...' Forum.

An ECA stack or some simple diet and cardio may do the trick. Read Hooker's Profile on Clen :

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237

You best options to cut BF is to increase your metabolism....cardio is optimal and the best time for cardio is first thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach. You could also include a thermogenic for some additional help.

Insulin is a hormone that should not be used by beginners. Much research is needed before incorporating it any cycle. I have never read that insulin is great for cutting BF.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbearsabo
    Ok so hear is the questions guys iam not ready to start steroids yet but iam looking for an awsome fat cutter like insulin i was just wondering if anyone had any better ideas or if insulin is a good one to take all opinons are apreciated thxs Bros!
    1)move this to gh, igf, slin forum
    2)insulin can be extremely dangerous and not for beginners
    3)insulin is not "an awesome fat cutter" and I could not think of many things worse to take if wanting to loose fat. Insulin is anabolic to muscle AND fat tissue. So if anything you will get fatter.

Thread Information