inkytats is offline New Member

Advice Needed On Cycle!!

Hi people
    im looking for a little advice on a good mass bulking cycle.
    I have been bodybuilding now since march 2005,i started out at ten stone and finished a cycle about eight weeks ago at just over fifteen.
    The thing is,the last five/six weeks i have lost nearly a stone and a half is this normal?

i was takeing prop,test 350,& deca along with nolvadex and me vitamins.

im gonna try anadrol ,can anyone give me advice on what to put with this and how to take over a period of how many weeks
    thankyou i will be very gratefull of any advice.....

akwall47 is offline New Member
    if you are planning on taking anadrol , i suggest you take a lot of anti-e along with it. secondly you should be running single ester test with the anadrol. i suggest using test e 500mg/week 1-12 weeks. moreover, if you are losing weight you need to be eating more. diet is key bro

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    You gained 5 stone in 7-8 months!?!?!?!? Holy shit!!!! Thats 70lbs which means you gained like 2lbs a week each and every week for the last 7-8 months. Good shit!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if youve only been lifting since march, you DO NOT need steroids ! I find it hard to believe you gained 70lbs since march too. what are your stats?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    If youve only been lifting since march you DO NOT need steroids! I find it hard to believe you gained 70lbs since march too. what are your stats?

well said bro... i agree its way too early for him to use gear already... inkytats bro u should research more on aas, get ur diet in check, lift for a couple years, and most of all build a solid base to work from.....

Thread Information