AverageJoetoo is offline Junior Member

When to inject Tren A. (AM or PM)

When is the best time to inject tren a. made from the crystal method. In the am or pm. I was at 100 mg ed in the am but had to back down to 50 mg because of asthma type breathing problems even though I am not asmatic and endurance. I could not walk up three stories of stairs with out being winded and my leg muscles burning. Could creatine be added to help with the endurance problem.

All information is for research purposes only and are not intended for human trials. I am not nor do I know of any sources for research chemicals.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoetoo
    When is the best time to inject tren a. made from the crystal method. In the am or pm. I was at 100 mg ed in the am but had to back down to 50 mg because of asthma type breathing problems even though I am not asmatic and endurance. I could not walk up three stories of stairs with out being winded and my leg muscles burning. Could creatine be added to help with the endurance problem.

All information is for research purposes only and are not intended for human trials. I am not nor do I know of any sources for research chemicals.
    doesnt matter when to take it, no need to complicate things. The legs burning is the pump tren gives, so enjoy it. Creatine aint gonna do nothin about the breathing problems so dont get it for that purpose.

alo

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    It doesn't matter when IMO, it has a 2-3 day halflife so 12 hrs won't make any difference.

Doesn't matter when. I like to take my injections first thing in the A.M. Shoot it in the same syringe as your test.

Holy Sh** on the pump that the tren gives you in the legs. Two weeks into cycle not much size, however my legs arms, delts, even little muscles I had not noticed are hard as a rock.

Any information on here is not intended for Human Trials. I do not know of any sources for any research chemicals.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you are getting winded check your blood pressure.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoetoo
    Holy Sh** on the pump that the tren gives you in the legs. Two weeks into cycle not much size, however my legs arms, delts, even little muscles I had not noticed are hard as a rock.

Any information on here is not intended for Human Trials. I do not know of any sources for any research chemicals.
    How long are you running the Tren for?

AG5678

Thanks for all the great info bros.
    My blood pressure may be up. I have noticed that when I go to do my cardio, as soon as the machine reads my heart rate it is at 114-124 and that is just walking into the gym. Typically my resting heart rate is 58-62 (low).
    I am running the Tren a. for hopefully 6-8 weeks, or as long as my vial lasts. I do not have any reliable sources or anyone I trust so I home brewed the Tren a. from a crystal fina receipe.
    Everything seems to be going well besides the extreme leg burning (they are getting hard as hell) and being winded easily, and tired all the time.
    I am also on a cutting diet only taking in low glycemic carbs, so assume that is why the tiredness is kicking my butt.
    After my cycle I am planning on a dnp cycle. I have been doing a lot of research on that to try and finish cutting the bf% down to a decent level.

Thread Information