jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

Injection Went In To Fast?

i injected in my delt today and before i aspirated as usual, no blood just air as usual. so i started injecting and i swear i shot a whole cc in me in like 5 seconds. my past 7 injections took much longer and were a lot harder to push in. this is the 3rd time ive done delts and never had this problem. im assuming i didnt inject in a vein because i first aspirated and i didnt get sick and die or anything. what could have happened?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You push too hard??????? Remember, your thumb is like the throttle on a car-you control it, sometimes we get in a hurry and our instinct overrides our mind, just think about what you are doing and relax.

As another thought, if you are using Terumo syringes I have had probs in the past with some having plungers stick and others move smooth as hell, this could play into your situation.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    are you using the same sized guages on the syringes? or do have different types?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Use a 25G needle. Pushing an entire ML in 5 seconds would be near immpossible.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    i use a 1in 25g for everything but glutes. its kind of weird. could i maybe have slipped between the muscles and injected near the bone or something that has less "resistance" for injections unlike muscle? it was pretty fast. maybe not 5 seconds more like 10, but it usually takes me a good 30 seconds or so. just was kind of odd to me.

Thread Information