jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

A Supplement For To Help Your High Bp

anyway my bp was pretty high and i would get pounding headaches throughout the day and almost unbearable after working out. i went to wild oats and found a supplement called blood pressure factors. it is made by a company called Michael's. im now on my 4th day with it and although i get a little tension once in a while im not getting those pounding headaches anymore. it contains a ton of herbs known to help lower bp like hawthorne berry, cayenne, garlic, hops flower, celery seed, potassium and a bunch others. i thought id pass this along cause it really does help.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If you're on Clen or ECA get off of them for a while.
    If not, based on what you described, I'd see a doctor.

M.

jdh
    not on clen . just test e. this supplement has kept it in check, im not worried.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    not on clen. just test e. this supplement has kept it in check, im not worried.
    I am!
    If you're only on Test, you shouldn't need a supplement to keep hbp and pounding headaches in check...because they shouldn't be occurring at all.

M.

jdh
    im new to this, but i do know that a side effect of gear is elevated bp. everyone is different, it may elevate ones bp higher then another. i just know that since i started my cycle its been higher then normal for me. im using ug lab gear, could be way overdosed. who knows.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Hawthorne Root is supposed to be good for high BP. Don't know about the headaches though.

jdh
    headaches would be a sign of high bp. and its not really a headache , its more of a pressure feeling.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Hawthorne Root is supposed to be good for high BP. Don't know about the headaches though.

jdh
    we have established that

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I am!
    If you're only on Test, you shouldn't need a supplement to keep hbp and pounding headaches in check...because they shouldn't be occurring at all.

M.
    they can and do occur as stated everyone responds differently to each compound, just because u dont get headaches from it doesn;t mean everyone wont... BP is a pesonal thing and some people are more sensitvie to even a slight increase then others may be.

on a side note i would be monitoring my bp though when this does happen to make sure that the values aren;t way out of control.

jdh
    my normal bp throughout my life has always been about 125/80. the highest it got a couple weeks ago was 149/89. although that was on one of those grocery store bp monitors , which i know arent totally accurate especially if your arm is over 13inches, mine barely squeezes in the cuff.

ic well id invest in a finger one if nothing else. always good to know rather then assume what something important like that is... even though those rn;t the most accurate it gives you a better idea then just goin by how you feel.

jdh
    where could i get one of those? whats the price like?

pretty sure they are available anywhere like a cvs or walgreens or something along those lines, although im sure the best prices will come from online. As for the price not really sure. probably anywhere from 50 to over a hundred but like i said i dont know for sure, i just take my own be the old fashion way so im not much help. check online thouh and im sure you can find some good deals.

jdh
    right on. anyway this thread wasnt intended to talk about my bp but just thought id pass along a supplement i found that really helps you out.

Thread Information