ZIA1 is offline New Member

EQ Quote...you buy into this?

I read an article that stated "the best results with boldenone are seen when a user front-loads. Usually that means he will use a high doses of 600-800 mg/week for 2 weeks and then lower that dose to the normal 300-400 mg/week for the remaining 8-10 weeks."

Anyone heard of front-loading EQ? I've read a lot on EQ but this was the 1st time that I have seen this stated. What do you think?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I read an article that stated "the best results with boldenone are seen when a user front-loads. Usually that means he will use a high doses of 600-800 mg/week for 2 weeks and then lower that dose to the normal 300-400 mg/week for the remaining 8-10 weeks."

Anyone heard of front-loading EQ? I've read a lot on EQ but this was the 1st time that I have seen this stated. What do you think?
    That is bad advice. I wouldn't do that.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    The only reason that I can agree with you that it is bad advice is b/c it's the only essay I've read so far that supports this method. Why do you say its a bad idea?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    The only reason that I can agree with you that it is bad advice is b/c it's the only essay I've read so far that supports this method. Why do you say its a bad idea?
    Long acting AASs shouldn't be frontloaded. If you want to run EQ and have a kickstart add in susp, prop, drol, or dbol .

Smiley619 is offline Member
    why shouldnt they be front loaded??

powerMike,

i'm gonna cycle suspension for 8 wks. you think i can front load that with dbol ? Even though its a no ester test haha. curious as to what effect this would have. Cuz i'm thinking about adding winnie or dbol to this cycle. but not sure how to time and plan it all out

smiley,
    they shouldnt be frontloaded because it takes forever for their half life. Thus if you frontloaded say test e with a 7 day half life i think. the high levels would stay in you longer than desired and prolly would give enough time for gyno and bad sides to show up. thats my opinion as to what could happen.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The theory with frontloading is that you will have a more consistent or higher levver of EQ running in your system when it finally kicks in per say. In my own personal experince I find it a waste of gear and tend to run EQ at a consistent doseage for alonger period of time. Other people enjoy frontloading long esters and live by it in every cycle.

If you are just looking to get the gear into your system so you lifting heavier or "feeling it" then you should just jump start the cycle with an oral or a short acting ester such as prop or tren
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information