Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

Exclamation i got my hcg, need some help please

I got my HCG today, it's called CHORULON(anyone heard of that?), I received 2 vials, one has powder in it and says it's chorionic gonadotrophin(hcg) 5000 units, it's in a 5 cc vial, also got a 5 ml vial of sterile solvent, I know that I am supposed to add the solvent to the powder, but do I put in the whole 5ml of liquid? and does that end up giving me 5000 units of hcg? could someone help me with the dosages and how much to take for how long, thanks.

mr.question is offline New Member
    it doesn't matter how much fluid. Do between 2-5ml it just makes your shot larger. Meaning it is only 5000 iu no matter how much fluid you add.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There are many ways of running HCG . Some run 300-500ius EOD in the middle week of their cycle and the final week, again, the same dosages. Others say 500ius/ED running to PCT from the discontinuence of the compounds being run.

For example.

Test wk 1-14

HCG starts on the last day of the testosterone administrtation for 14 days running to PCT (Clomid/Nolva) run at 500ius/ED.

mr.question is offline New Member
    hooker has a great thread in the drug profiles forum on proper HCG admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    There are many ways of running HCG . Some run 300-500ius EOD in the middle week of their cycle and the final week, again, the same dosages. Others say 500ius/ED running to PCT from the discontinuence of the compounds being run.

For example.

Test wk 1-14

HCG starts on the last day of the testosterone administrtation for 14 days running to PCT (Clomid/Nolva) run at 500ius/ED.
    is 500 iu a 1/2 cc? example, if I have 5 cc that is 5000units, does that mean that 1 cc is 1000units and are units the same as iu?

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    yes, IU stands for International Units

But making 1/2 a cc is a problem, as you will lose some in the needle e.g.
    I personally would mix more sterile solvent so you can make 1cc.

otherwize, go for 1cc (1000 IU) and have the days between them longer. I did some reading that it stays in your system for 4 days, but making ED shots keeps the levels more stable.

thanks guys, I read hookers thread and he suggested 500-1000iu per week as part of a mid cycle dose, he said to do it for 2-3 weeks, and then do it again as part of pct, so I think I will do 2 shots per week of 500iu each, i will draw a little extra to make up for the lost part in the pin, or should i just do a full 1cc once a week?

any more advice??

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    If your using a sliin pin you won't be losing very much in the pin when you shoot and since it is sub q a little air in the plunger will help push any leftover out and won't hurt you one bit.

I personally use it at 500 iu (1/2cc) every eod for three days in a row for two weeks about half way through my cycle then i use 20 days straight (first part of PCT (500 IU) with nolva (20 mg) then continue the nolva for another 10 - 15 days.

This is what works for me. I have read that if you use too much at one time it can cause desensitization of the leiydig cells and cause you testes to not be as sensitive to LH in the future.

I have done lots of research and reading everythigng I can about HCG and every one has their own opinions. I know that when I used HCG without nolva i got a lot of water retention and acne on my shoulders. Apparantly the increase in test causes and estrogen spike.

Quote Originally Posted by elcapitan
    If your using a sliin pin you won't be losing very much in the pin when you shoot and since it is sub q a little air in the plunger will help push any leftover out and won't hurt you one bit.

I personally use it at 500 iu (1/2cc) every eod for three days in a row for two weeks about half way through my cycle then i use 20 days straight (first part of PCT (500 IU) with nolva (20 mg) then continue the nolva for another 10 - 15 days.

This is what works for me. I have read that if you use too much at one time it can cause desensitization of the leiydig cells and cause you testes to not be as sensitive to LH in the future.

I have done lots of research and reading everythigng I can about HCG and every one has their own opinions. I know that when I used HCG without nolva i got a lot of water retention and acne on my shoulders. Apparantly the increase in test causes and estrogen spike.
    you can use a slin pin?? I was told to use a 25g 1.5 inch and put it in the glutes

just noticed that I'm a junior member instead of a newbie...cool

slin or no slin, that is the question???? slin pin sounds better than 1.5 incher, actually I enjoy pokin myself

Thread Information