PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

Tren and prop cycle Im in week 5!

So guys I been taking 100mgs of tren ED and 150 mgs of prop EOD I started out at 186 lbs and today I weight in at 197 so that is 11 lbs I can't tell nor has anyone told me I have gotten bigger. I'm sure I'm holding a lot of water weight. Okay I have had NO SIDES at all on my cycle I sleep just fine. NO dreams no acne nothing. My brother made the tren with fina pellets and I'm not sure if 100mgs is actually a 100mgs maybe a little watered down? and for the prop I don't get any pain at all after any of my shots. Strenth is up but it's not like WOW. I'm going into see the doctor this week Ima have him check my blood levels and my liver and kidneys and see how I'm doing I get a little pain in my kidneys and liver area but I searched on here and a few people said they had the same problem and it was cause I wasn't drinking enough water since I been okay. Only reason I was scared was because a month before my cycle I had takin some A-BOMBS. Anyway is my shit watered down? I'm uping the test to 150 Ed. Is that too much?

My diet is pretty much like this
    Breakfeast-6egg whites,3 scoops of cottage cheese protein shake
    then gym time
    LUNCH-Chicken Burrito,Protein Bar
    off to work
    Dinner-Salmon with Veggies and some wheat bread,protein bar
    Dinner- 12 oz Sirlion with baked Potato and salad with egg and chicken,Shake

That's what I eat pretty much everyday Chicken,Rice,Wheat Bread,Salmon,Halibut,Sirolion, 6egg whites,tuna I have a lot of clean foods I eat 4-5 times a day but there big meals.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I think your diet is the problem, not the gear..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I think your diet is the problem, not the gear..
    you got that right !!!

well tell me why? Also say I ate 2 times what I'm eatting would that make me not sleep? get acne, and so on? Okay so my diest sucks is what I take from you guys I mean that's 4 shakes of protein and 4-5 meals could somoen post a good diet for me. Only way I'm gett bigger is by listening and getting tips. thanks!

yes your diet is the problem.. shakes are OK sometimes, but your nutrition should mainly comes from whole food.. and NO if you eat more you wont get acne- i dont think there is even a correlation.. same goes for sleeping- dont see by eating more you sleep less, if anything the more I eat the more I want to sleep.. but anyway I think you should post your diet in the diet forum where you will recieve more and clearer advice on how to change it up..

you can also go to the diet forum and read the stickies.. I take it your trying to bulk, lean bulk, whatever.. stickies for both of them.. they should provide some good info on how to eat better.. good luck bro

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND AND LOOKS PRETTY GOOD. I EAT 4-5 TIMES I NEED TO EAT 3 MORE TIMES DAMN PEOPLE ALREADY THINK I EAT WAY TO MUCH AND I THOUGHT I DID BUT I GUESS NOT. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!

Meal 1: Pro/Carb

8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal

50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat

Lean Ground Beef, ¼ cup swiss cheese, green veggies

55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb

Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice

55g protein / 64g carbs / 3g Fat
    **Disclaimer: Meal 3 can be a pro/fat meal if you are ultra sensitive to carb intake.

Meal 4: Pro/Fat

2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, Veggies

60g protein / 2g carbs / 13g Fat

Workout

Meal 5: PWO Nutrition

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 6: PPWO

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)

50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat

Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
    50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed

3 Scoops of Whey Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    force feed yourself lad. that diet above looks ok to me. as for the sleep issue, i have been on a 5000 calorie ED diet for the past week or two, and have noticed i sleep more during the day. not sure if this is due to the amount of food my body is trying to digest, but, something to ponder i guess

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well finally somne read a diet sticky and put it to ggod use...your diet is the reason your not gaining weight, only a little bit of water....keep you water high to to help keep kidneys flushed, also stay with your diet that you adjusted it to, and keep your doses where they were, it is not the gear bro...you should notice sizeable gains with in a week after changing to this diet plan...

Thread Information