HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

I got the shakes....

I have been sitting on 40 anadrols for a while now! I just wanna eat them so bad. WTF, the anxiety is driving me mad!! hhahaha

seriously tho, Is it worth it to do an anadrol only cyc and if you were what would be the correct way to do it! (keep in mind i do not wanna look like a meathead) i was thinkin a low dose (break in half (50mg)) for 6 weeks get me pretty solid with lil weight gain... whataya think??

thanks

HEVEW8 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    I took a d-bol only cycle once,(reforvid simple) and will never do it again. I got high blood presure on the 4th wk and thought I was going to die! also, even with proviron and clomid my sex drive was none exisistant my sides hurt while taking milk thistle.....Plus I did not keep what little gains I made....I think I'm making myself clear......anidrol is even more toxic than d-bol.......
    Don't hurt yourself....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I think you might be able to hold on to your gains if you threw igf into your pct. Bump for more opinions..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    obviously you will grow a bit...25mg.ed for what, 80 days? your sure to get hypertension running it that long.the purpose of oxymethalone(anadrol ) is red cell production (adnemia)..I personally wouldnt do it.I use anadrol during the yr when i want to lift heavier.the extra water weight cushions my joints and tendons and my bench will go up almost 100lbs but its just an add on as im running other compounds.the weight you gain from it will just be water weight and will be lost when you stop.
    just to give you an idea,I ran them about 3 months back 150mg/ed for 6 weeks.i gained 15lbs..you may say thats not much but realize i was running 3g of test and 600mg of deca a week for the 7 months prior..so that extra 15lbs was pretty impressive given the fact it wasnt at the begining of a cycle.
    btw they were qv anadrol 75mg each

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    obviously you will grow a bit...25mg.ed for what, 80 days? your sure to get hypertension running it that long.the purpose of oxymethalone(anadrol ) is red cell production (adnemia)..I personally wouldnt do it.I use anadrol during the yr when i want to lift heavier.the extra water weight cushions my joints and tendons and my bench will go up almost 100lbs but its just an add on as im running other compounds.the weight you gain from it will just be water weight and will be lost when you stop.
    just to give you an idea,I ran them about 3 months back 150mg/ed for 6 weeks.i gained 15lbs..you may say thats not much but realize i was running 3g of test and 600mg of deca a week for the 7 months prior..so that extra 15lbs was pretty impressive given the fact it wasnt at the begining of a cycle.
    btw they were qv anadrol 75mg each
    Dam bro thats insane!! thats exactly what i wanted to hear! Its just so hard looking at them... (not being on anything for so long!!)

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    75mg anadrol i feel heart pain everytime i do dips hehe if 100mg damn gonna burst

Smiley619 is offline Member
    you cant get your hands on any test? if not, work with what you got.but if you can wait, wait.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    as far as long term results go, it really would be best if you waited until you got some other drugs, like equi and test. youl get huge off the drol, but if you take it by itself its very likely that you wont keep much of anything after you finish.

Thread Information