Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

HCG with nolva and Adex?

Im running HCG for 2-weeks before PCT along with Nolva. I've heard that one might experience an estrogen increase with HCG. Will running adex at the same time be beneficial?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Im running HCG for 2-weeks before PCT along with Nolva. I've heard that one might experience an estrogen increase with HCG. Will running adex at the same time be beneficial?
    The nolva and adex will help keep you from having any problems with estrogen related sides

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Nolva makes the adex about 30% less effective and your adex dosage should be adjusted up but could be run at the same time, but the nolva by itself keeps me from bloating too bad. Nolva also helps to protect the leiydig cells from damage

Quote Originally Posted by elcapitan
    Nolva makes the adex about 30% less effective and your adex dosage should be adjusted up but could be run at the same time, but the nolva by itself keeps me from bloating too bad. Nolva also helps to protect the leiydig cells from damage
    There's no way that nolva will keep anyone form bloating. The mechanism in the way nolva works is the reason. Nolva still allows testosterone to aromatize into estrogen. So if there's enough estrogen to cause bloating then it will happen. Nolva is used so that it will bing to the ER and keep estrogen from binding there and causing gyno.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The nolva and adex will help keep you from having any problems with estrogen related sides
    Yeah MudMan, that's kinda what I was thinking. As long as the Adex wasn't interfering with the HCG it seems like it would make good sense.

Would it work to run the Adex into PCT the first couple of weeks to keep estrogen down? I will be running IGF-1 and nolva into PCT, no clomid.

Adex will help in restoring HPTA functions by keeping estrogen levels down so run it through the whole PCT process. I have always ran Clomid/nolva/adex so I would like to see how you feel by not using clomid....... the IGF will help you keep a lot of your gains

Thread Information