topvega is offline Anabolic Member

brewing question...

i know this shld be in the lab, but i need an answer asap and the traffic there is always slow. i have 4.5 grams of tren a from 3 carts. I want to mix it at 100 mg/ml... i figure i need 45ml as my final volume. so how much oil and how much magic solution? wld 5 ml of magic solution and 40 ml of oil do it??

i don't want to fuk it up now after the hard part is done... thanks for any help...

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no idea what your magic solution is. can you give me an idea of ba% and bb%. If you plan on making a lot of your own gear I suggest you just buy this stuff in bottles and mix it yourself.
    15% to 18% bb
    2% ba
    here is how you figure your carrier oil:
    45ml - (4.5*0.85 + 0.15*45 + 0.02*45 +2)
    The extra two at the end is to flush your filter
    If you need further insructions pm me I'll be on for a little longer.

the magic solution i believe is a combo of ba and bb.... here is the recipe i am following....http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=84684

I can't access that link for some reason. Here is the idea. the powder will displace some liquid. 0.85 times your weight in grams is what it will displace. your magic solution will displace some too. if you subtact what you've displace from what you want you'll be fine. If you're going to put it all in one bottle I'd short it about 3 or 4 cc's and use those to flush the filter. keep a count of how many cc's your pumping into your bottle. if your off a litttle just adjust with what your flushing. i.e. if you end up with 44 1/2 cc's in your bottle before you flush then you only need a half a cc to flush with.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I can't access that link for some reason. Here is the idea. the powder will displace some liquid. 0.85 times your weight in grams is what it will displace. your magic solution will displace some too. if you subtact what you've displace from what you want you'll be fine. If you're going to put it all in one bottle I'd short it about 3 or 4 cc's and use those to flush the filter. keep a count of how many cc's your pumping into your bottle. if your off a litttle just adjust with what your flushing. i.e. if you end up with 44 1/2 cc's in your bottle before you flush then you only need a half a cc to flush with.

ok thanks... so if my numbers r right it comes to
    33.2 ml oil
    3.8 ml (powder displacement)
    5 ml magic solution
    3 ml flush

all together 45 ml...

looks good. next time I suggest buying your ba and bb seperate. I'll pm you a source. What kind of oil are you using? don't use sesame

using cottonseed oil...

yea that will work. heard good things about it never tried it though. been using grapeseed myself. why are you going with 100mg/ml? I like mine at 150mg/ml. you know what else would be good, throw some prop in there. use the synovex recipe to extract the powder and add it to the mix. you'd like that run.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    yea that will work. heard good things about it never tried it though. been using grapeseed myself. why are you going with 100mg/ml? I like mine at 150mg/ml. you know what else would be good, throw some prop in there. use the synovex recipe to extract the powder and add it to the mix. you'd like that run.
    yeah i plan on using prop with it... my prop powder is on the way as we speak... i want to keep them separate but i might make the tren at 150mg/ml though... thanks for the help...

sure

Thread Information