Berndawg76 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Advice for an Emergency Medical Tech Please

Hello fellas, this is my first post and I'll try not to screw it up. I'll make it quick since I know you gentlemen are busy.
    I am an Emergency Medical Technician and will be starting the Firefighter Academy in january. My problem is that i wanted to do an 8 week cycle to prepare for the 16 weeks of "hell" they'll be putting me through but I'll also be needing to be in great cardio shape. To do that I'll need to run alot and from what I understand that would really cut into my calories during my cycle therefore hurting my gains.
    I have three 10ml vials of test cyp, equipoise , and deca and wa splanning on doing an 8 week cycle. Im also confused as to the best way to use the nolvadex , arimidex , clenbuterol , and clomid I have as this would be my first cycle.

Any advice you fellas may have would be much appreciated.

BTW, I am 29 yrs old and stand 5'10 and weigh 175lbs.l

bigJJ is offline Member
    Welcome to the boards!

I'd say 8 weeks is too short for a cycle of cyp. Plus you'll have 4 weeks of PCT in which you'll feel less than motivated to do anything...lol.

If increased cardio is what you'll be needing to accomplish, I'd say taper up your doses of clen so that you can get in some really kick ass cardio workouts before you go in. That'll get you primed and ready.

Interested to hear what others have to say.

thanks for the advice BigJJ. Much appreciated sir.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Bump for more advice for the EMT.

Also, if you haven't already, read up on clen . Treat it with respect.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237

Since you're not really looking for weight loss, lower doses might be more benificial to you. Simply to help boost your energy for hard cardio training, since developing endurance is more of what you're after.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Also, once you're out of the academy, do they do random tests for steroids ? I would guess not, unless your superior has it in for you, or since you look like a "juice head".

After the acadamy would be the time to do a proper 12 week Cyp cycle. When you can train and eat right. Then you can become the studly firefighter that all the chicks love. Bastards! Plus by then, you'll be cut as hell and can afford to put on some good quality weight.

Well Im not so much after mass as I am hoping to increase my strength and cardio endurance to be able to handle the rigors of a 16 week long Firefighter Academy in Florida. I wanted to find a way to maximize my strength gains without my extra cardio killing it by eating up all my calories.
    As for the clen , I bought some 200mcg tabs that are supposedly new along with the gear I got. I tried a tiny piece the other day and it was pretty strong.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndawg76
    Well Im not so much after mass as I am hoping to increase my strength and cardio endurance to be able to handle the rigors of a 16 week long Firefighter Academy in Florida. I wanted to find a way to maximize my strength gains without my extra cardio killing it by eating up all my calories.
    As for the clen, I bought some 200mcg tabs that are supposedly new along with the gear I got. I tried a tiny piece the other day and it was pretty strong.
    200mcg is a lot of clen ! 20mcg on your first try is advised. Divide them into quarters and go with that. They can add extra intensity to your workouts.

You have about 8 weeks before you start? Invest in Protein powder, chicken breast, oatmeal, veggies and maybe some creatine powder. Eat about 6 good small meals per day. Keep your calories up.

Also, be reading through here https://forums.steroid.com/forum.php#fitness-nutrition-forum

Weight train and cardio about four days per week (whatever you feel most comfortable with, listen to your body). Get plenty of rest (good sleep, not just laying on the couch...lol). No alcohol!

Even outside the gym, go for long walks in your neighborhood.

"Boot camp" will still be hard, but you want to be as prepared as possible.

Thanks Big JJ, I really sincerely appreciate your advice and time you've taken to help me out. I was planning on doing just an 8 week cycle since its my first time and also since I dont think I'll have a ton of time after the academy starts in about 8 weeks for serious training and juicing. What I have is the cyp 250 mg/ml, EQ 300 mg/ml, and deca 300 mg/ml. If you were in my place, how would you use those to your best advantage?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Remember, that after you're done with even an 8 week cycle, you're still going to have to come off and do a proper post cycle therapy . Your natural test levels will be next to zero, and it will be a real effort just to go to the gym, much less to keep up with a real "training" program. Consider PCT to be about 4 weeks of feeling like crap.

With only 8 weeks left to go before you start your program, that leaves you 4 weeks to juice! The Cyp, EQ or Deca won't even be in any kind of stable levels in your blood stream in 4 weeks. Not at all! In fact, at week four, you will just begin to feel the effects of the Test (and trust me, you won't want to come off...lol). The esters used in these compounds are long acting. They act as sort of a time-release mechanism.

Really short cycles require fast acting drugs like Test Suspension, Prop, Dbol , Anabol, etc... And even those are 6 weeks or so (not including proper PCT).

Disclaimer... what I say next will not be approved of by many here! And it is only an opinion.

You have 3 10ml vials of Test C, yes? 250mg/ml I suppose.

If you believe you could get away with secretly giving yourself one shot per week without getting busted. Do one shot per week of 250mg per from now until the end of "boot camp". It won't make you huge, but you will have a very good Test boost to work with. Strength, energy, endurance all will benefit.

Forget the EQ and Deca for now. Save them for later, for a proper cycle.

bigJJ is offline Member
    250mg week is hormone replacement therapy levels. This is not "juicehead" levels of test. People may comment on how "in shape" you seem to be, but no one will be saying "what is he on??"

bigJJ is offline Member
    Plus, in 8 weeks, the Test will be kicking in nicely. At the end of a hard day, you'll be saying... "what, that's it??"

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    That's strange, clen absolutely kills my cardio. I can't breathe as well or have as much intensity.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    That's strange, clen absolutely kills my cardio. I can't breathe as well or have as much intensity.
    Perhaps the dosage is too high. After all, it is an asthma medication, which means it's a bronchodiolator. That, by definition, should help you take more efficient breaths. Of course, if the dosage is to high, then you would be to the point of hyperventilating, which increases carbon dioxide in the blood. Leading to dizzyness or lack of energy.

Those of us that are prone to asthma anyway, respond well to it. Those that are not may very well have a VERY different reaction!

Again, clen is a powerful drug that should be used with caution.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    8 wks is to short for cyp and eq they need to be run at least 12 wks. i went thru the police academy in san antonio and they care nothing about muscle mass they wanted us at our ideal weight which for me was 150 lbs at 5'5. i went in natural at 175 but but worked out everyday they did not want to hear it they wanted me at 150 and if i didnt lose 2lbs a wk i had to carry a 10 lb brick everywhere i went. i hate to see what they would say now that im 5'5 205 lbs.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Last edited by bigJJ; 11-04-2005 at 02:58 PM.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    I would'nt do a cycle before you go, your better off waiting til after so that you don't go in there with your test levels bottomed out, feeling depressed and weak. Your better off following a solid strength and condition program while paying strict attention to your diet for 16 weeks.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    im doing the same thing right now.. in emt going fire in march. Luckily for me i have a break from like 3 month break in between the two courses. You could just save you cycle for during the academy and bring food with you. I dont know how yours is there but ours is class and hands on stuff so eating during it shoudlnt be bad.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    i dont think u have enough time to complete a cycle and pct. I would wait until after the academy. You are going to burn soooo many f'ng calories in the academy that you would not be able to maintain your gains. Youll be getting up early 5 days a week, morning PT, throwing ladders, pulling hose (allwhile in full turnouts and SCBA), never walking anywhere while in the academy, minimal breaks during the day for food and getting to bed late as well. I would just concentrate and a good lean bulk diet, weights and cardio. I would assume your morning cardio in the academy would mainly cocsist of of about 2-3 miles at a pace from 8-10 minute miles. They really love pushups. Also concentrate on your lower back, shoulders and upper back, throwing ladders for hours and having a SBCA on your back for most of the day will absolutely wear out your sholuders and neck. This is just my opinion from a southern california firefighter. I have been through 3 academies.Is this a collge based academy or is it for a dept? Anyways good luck. It is definately the best job in the world. I look forward to going to work. Oh and chicks dig it Give me a holler if you have any questions. But definatley wait til after, you dont have aenough time.

Froggy is offline Member
    If you had short estered anabolics...you would be in a better position...
    IMO...Go through the training clean...break on through to the other side & re-evaluate your situation...good luck though...

Thanks for the advice guys. Yes the academy is done at a local college here in south fla Kingston. The reason I wanted to do a cycle was to better deal with all the things you mentioned in your post Kingston. Im not naturally a big dude and I wanted to give the academy my best so I wouldnt flunk out or look like a puss. The reason I got the test cypionate was to help with deca dick as u guys put it. I wanted to use some mild gear like deca and eq since its my first cycle and also mpb runs in my family.I got some propecia just incase along with my pct stuff. I guess these esters are too long and I dont have the time like u guys say. Would u guys recomend me using something faster acting like d-bol or something along those lines? And thanks for sharing your knowledge guys...much appreciated.

By the way BigJJ, I lost your email address bud, let me get it again.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. Yes the academy is done at a local college here in south fla Kingston. The reason I wanted to do a cycle was to better deal with all the things you mentioned in your post Kingston. Im not naturally a big dude and I wanted to give the academy my best so I wouldnt flunk out or look like a puss. The reason I got the test cypionate was to help with deca dick as u guys put it. I wanted to use some mild gear like deca and eq since its my first cycle and also mpb runs in my family.I got some propecia just incase along with my pct stuff. I guess these esters are too long and I dont have the time like u guys say. Would u guys recomend me using something faster acting like d-bol or something along those lines? And thanks for sharing your knowledge guys...much appreciated.
    just work on ur cardio and save the cycle for later!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Hello fellas, this is my first post and I'll try not to screw it up. I'll make it quick since I know you gentlemen are busy.
    I am an Emergency Medical Technician and will be starting the Firefighter Academy in january. My problem is that i wanted to do an 8 week cycle to prepare for the 16 weeks of "hell" they'll be putting me through but I'll also be needing to be in great cardio shape. To do that I'll need to run alot and from what I understand that would really cut into my calories during my cycle therefore hurting my gains.
    I have three 10ml vials of test cyp, equipoise , and deca and wa splanning on doing an 8 week cycle. Im also confused as to the best way to use the nolvadex , arimidex , clenbuterol , and clomid I have as this would be my first cycle.

Any advice you fellas may have would be much appreciated.

BTW, I am 29 yrs old and stand 5'10 and weigh 175lbs.l
    no offense,

but try manning up and do it like the rest of us did. if you cant pass it without being on anything, i wouldnt want you on at my station and sure as hell not in a fire. I would certainly call someone a cheater if i knew they had. i hope you know they do alot of bp checks during it all, if you get too high and stay up there, youll get sent to a doc who will yank your ass off. the number 1 FF killer is cardiovascular, they dont joke around about bp.

you dont need strength as much as you need cardio, thats what its all about. if you really care to do well and be impressive, forget all the bodybuilder shit for now and concentrate on nothing but endurance and cardio...cause thats what makes it in the job. dont worry about being able to carry someone out of a building or whatever, trust me your adrenaline will be so high you could pull a 450lb fat man like nothing.

dont disrespect the brotherhood, imagine if you got caught.
    Last edited by Billy_Bathgate; 11-05-2005 at 01:20 AM.

Relax there tough guy, no reason to get so worked up. No one is trying to disrespect "the brotherhood". Im only trying to give myself the best chance to succeed. I'm not looking to "impress" anyone or be a hero, or becoming a fireman for the "chicks". I want to help people and thats all. But I get your point and I appreciate your advice, especially since you've been through it and I havent yet.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Last edited by bigJJ; 11-05-2005 at 04:12 PM.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Relax there tough guy, no reason to get so worked up. No one is trying to disrespect "the brotherhood". Im only trying to give myself the best chance to succeed. I'm not looking to "impress" anyone or be a hero, or becoming a fireman for the "chicks". I want to help people and thats all. But I get your point and I appreciate your advice, especially since you've been through it and I havent yet.
    you dont really get it i think... if you cant pass the tests without being on then you dont qualify as a FF...

I get it and I thank you all for your advice. This is why I wanted to post my question here. So you guys could point me in the right direction. I'll concentrate on my cardio and leave the gear for later. If any of you who have been through the academy would like to help out with any advice that'll help me out come January I'd love to hear it. I thank each and every one of you.
    Go ahead and delete it BigJJ, I got it. And thanks again...to all of you.

Thread Information