Thread: Help please

ramz is offline New Member

Smile Help please

Hello to all the members. I'm 180, 5'6, 22 yo. I'm looking into doing steroids , i've been reading a lot about them since last year. i've been coming to this site since trying to look for info and answers. I haven't decided to what i would like to so, my question is, what would u recommend i take. i don't want to be excessively huge, maybe 200. What sort of cycle would i do and what kind of dosage would i take. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Read all of the profiles in the drug profiles section. Anyone will tell you that testosterone enanthate is the base of any cycle. I started off with dbol for 30 days and started my test halfway into that. Taking test every 5 days and on my fourth shot now. Now going to add tren every other day. Strength difference is huge and I am seeing steady size gains.

ramz is offline New Member
    Thanks man, you are the only one who has replied to my post. What I'm scared of is the said effects of test.

LiLSaVaGe is offline Junior Member
    First cycle, I would run test only.

saad is offline Banned
    if it's for the first cycle you can run test (sustanone 250mg/week)sustanone it's good because you have many kind of test
    you can run it for 8 weeks it wil help you good if you can also with 200 mg of deca it will be great
    and don't forget the post cycle
    goodluck

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    thread moved...and bumped

Thread Information