Phenom is offline Junior Member

Question Best brands in Thailand??

Hey bro's,
    Just after some advice on which brands of gear are the best to stick to when buying in Thailand. I was guessing British Dragon would be good as its manufactured there, but is it readily available?? I've been using Danabol by "March Pharmacetical co. Ltd" and they have seemed to be pretty good. Any experiences out there brothers??

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Test E, Testoviron

JohnnyB

Thaks JohnnyB, but what brand names should i be looking to get bro? Is there mnuch of a problem with fakes out there? Cheers

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    They had a brand called Body Research, i used their clenbuterol before and it was good, they also made Anvar called it "Bonavar" and they also make test and winstrol injectibles. The company Body Research was rumored to be shut down but many pharmacies still carry their stuff cause it hasnt exprired yet. Athough very shady place go to Pat-Pong the go-go-bar and pirated merchandise district and all the pharmacies there will sell u anything ranging from antibiotics to chemo-therapy home kits!! Everything is over the counter and make sure u bargain dont pay full price!!

In general most products in thailand are under-dosed, in the case of steroids that might not be too bad cause you'll be running a cycle more safely without knowing it, but in the case of real medication or antibiotics that could be dangerous to take underdosed medicine.

Stack up on Nolva and Clomid its cheap there too and HCG vials too.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    They had a brand called Body Research, i used their clenbuterol before and it was good, they also made Anvar called it "Bonavar" and they also make test and winstrol injectibles. The company Body Research was rumored to be shut down but many pharmacies still carry their stuff cause it hasnt exprired yet. Athough very shady place go to Pat-Pong the go-go-bar and pirated merchandise district and all the pharmacies there will sell u anything ranging from antibiotics to chemo-therapy home kits!! Everything is over the counter and make sure u bargain dont pay full price!!

In general most products in thailand are under-dosed, in the case of steroids that might not be too bad cause you'll be running a cycle more safely without knowing it, but in the case of real medication or antibiotics that could be dangerous to take underdosed medicine.

Stack up on Nolva and Clomid its cheap there too and HCG vials too.
    Hey thanks a lot bro, great info! i'll bear all that in mind! I cant begin to imagine how nuts it is to be that easy to buy gear! I wonder how easy it is to post packages back to the UK rather than risk taking it back in the suitcase? I expect its cheap like everything else over there! Cheers mate

Thread Information