frank_frank is offline Senior Member

post office and clomid

person A sends person B some clomid through the mail. the post office becomes suspicious and contacts person B about it. thye think its some kind of narcotic. person B denies of even expecting a pckage. the post office says they will turn it over to the state. they said it will be tested.
    will they fingerprint it?
    is this even illegal?
    what r the porbable reprocutions?

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think they will fingerprint it. Fingerprints lose their accuracy in few days based on the material. Clomid is not illegal, at least for research purposes.

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...3cd015c0117ee5

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    I don't think they will fingerprint it. Fingerprints lose their accuracy in few days based on the material. Clomid is not illegal, at least for research purposes.

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...3cd015c0117ee5

what if its just regular writing paper?

If you get a seizure letter from the post office, just dont answer it. They will consider it surrendered merchandise and you live happily ever after.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Hard to prosecute posession for a substance you never had. But make no mistake, ancillaries are illegal, it is just a matter of LE not using it yet, and I stress yet. As more pressure comes to bear on the AAS community for LE to act beware, ancillaries will become a gateway to an arrest for steroids .

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    person A sends person B some clomid through the mail. the post office becomes suspicious and contacts person B about it. thye think its some kind of narcotic. person B denies of even expecting a pckage. the post office says they will turn it over to the state. they said it will be tested.
    is this even illegal?
    Was this mailed internationally?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    is this even illegal?
    i am guessing this isn't in liquid form. another reason to order from arr. it's not illegal in liquid form. easier to say it's for research purposes. i think if it's pills or powder it is considered illegal.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    what if its just regular writing paper?
    Most likely fingerprints in this case cannot be identified. Fingerprints lose their accuracy in 3 to 10 days timeframe, if no other people touch that place and it also depends on other factors like humidity, temperature etc. In the case you described, many people must have handled the envelope and that will make it impossible to identify the fingerprints.

Thread Information