suspension results?

hey what kind of results have all gotten with test. suspension? I know most people like to use it pre contest b/c of the lil water retention. just curious thanks yall
    -Wild

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You will need to be prepared for 2x/day injects. It has some tremendous strength gains and I have heard one of the few AASs with site-specific growth qualities (tho that is still up in the air).

yah i'm over the 2x day injects haha i get a incredible rush injecting haha. but yah I'm not really sure if i believe site-specific growth. I think there are to many other factors to really pin it down as site specific.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    more power to u bro... i heard this shit is painful also... i don't ever see myself using it...

haha well i'll let you know TV. no need for any anti e during an 8wk cycle with it right? didnt get any symptoms on 500mg/wk test e. barely any ache either

bigJJ is offline Member
    I think you will get water retention on suspension. It may be Prop you're looking for.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    haha well i'll let you know TV. no need for any anti e during an 8wk cycle with it right? didnt get any symptoms on 500mg/wk test e. barely any ache either
    atleast keep nolva on hand. with suspension you obsorb 100% of the test. with test e you obsorb around 75-80% of the test. this is due to the ester included. there is no telling how your body will react with the susp. get an anti'e

BTW, i had great gains on denkall suspension w/ no pain.

sweet, yah i've got Tamo on hand always. Was trying to get my hands on some denkall but i went a different route..
    BigJJ,
    why do u think prop would have less water retention? it doesnt make sense to me. please explain this.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Bump for this guy. I have been interested in suspension as well.

Darkness is offline Member
    I heard that susp has the highest sides of all tests. You really need an anti e with it. Hookers review on it: "it is usually accompanied by high water retention, severe bloat, adipose storage, and gynomastia. This product also has a high level of aromitization into estrogen and coverts to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) as well."

ACAZORES is offline Member
    I am doing a 12week cycle and it includes Test Suspension for the all 12 weeks my Test Susp is from Biotika and each amp as 2ml 25mg per ml so I take only one amp per day which means 50mg os Test Susp per day, I find it hard to inj this compounds sometimes the water dont pass by the needle but this depends on the place that I inject, as far as gains I dont see too much weight gain only very good strenght gains, I am also using 50mg of test prop 50mg dbol and 50mg winny per day.

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    I am doing a 12week cycle and it includes Test Suspension for the all 12 weeks my Test Susp is from Biotika and each amp as 2ml 25mg per ml so I take only one amp per day which means 50mg os Test Susp per day, I find it hard to inj this compounds sometimes the water dont pass by the needle but this depends on the place that I inject, as far as gains I dont see too much weight gain only very good strenght gains, I am also using 50mg of test prop 50mg dbol and 50mg winny per day.
    You again??? With 2 orals at the same time! And why take susp and prop?

You guys are always complaning that I take susp and prop at the same time, when the majoraty of the guys in this forum that 4 types of test at the same time when they take OMnadren or Sustenon?

susp and prop is one thing, but winny and dbol at 50mgs each!?!?!?! don't you want to do things the SMART way??

They are alot of guys out there who take 100mg of dbol per day or even 200mg of anadrol per day and they include halo in their stacks, so 50mg of dbol + 50mg of winny would get to 100mg of 17 alky per day, so 2 orals or 1 the liver would had to work with the same 100mg per day, get the idea?

Why dont you shoot yourself, or jump off a bridge? cause there are a lot of guys out there that do it too!!!

Hey test, that your girl in the avatar?

And you are lucky taht my source coulndt get me halo or cheque drops , cause I was about to do it.........

Smiley619 is offline Member
    if it is lend me her for 35secs...jk

And you are lucky taht my source coulndt get me halo or cheque drops, cause I was about to do it.........
    I was lucky??? lol no you were!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    My sources can't get me halo either

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    My sources can't get me halo either
    Hmm why is it, I dont intend to use it but my source has got it as stenox!

anyone this 10mg /day is sufficient starting point for test suspension during cycle and bump it to 20mg/day off cycle pct

haha whoops... nolva

hey,
    contemplating on adding something to this cycle.... any suggestions? only limitation is detection times.....gotta be short. maybe winnie or dbol or something.

600mg/ wk for 8 weeks. test suspension

bigJJ is offline Member
    sweet, yah i've got Tamo on hand always. Was trying to get my hands on some denkall but i went a different route..
    BigJJ,
    why do u think prop would have less water retention? it doesnt make sense to me. please explain this.
    Darkness has already answered the question via Hookers profile, but since it was addressed to me, the least I could do is echo the response, using a different source.

Because of the high peak doses and the extreme amounts used, the characteristics tend to become more pronounced as well. The muscle gain is usually accompanied by severe bloat and water retention, some adipose storage and the risk of gyno is never too far off. Being a very androgenic component as well, suspension may aggravate male pattern hair loss, cause prostate hypertrophy, increase body and facial hair, deepen the voice and so forth, quite easily, in comparison to other steroids. These all need to be taken into account. Despite its controllable nature and short frame of action, suspension is mostly used for bulking purposes. Even with concomitant use of Proviron, some water retention can still occur.

- Big Cat @ Bodybuilding.com

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    And you are lucky taht my source coulndt get me halo or cheque drops, cause I was about to do it.........

how the hell are we lucky???? u will be the one in the pine box..... with all that shit in u they won't need to embalm u either....

gezz, i missed that part in hooker's profile. haha thanks for the point out bro.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    I've got some susp although i think i'm going to put off running it for another cycle- don't think i can handle the twice aday injects, my buddy did it though and he had some amazing gains in size/strength.

thank BS
    anyone got any ideas about adding something to this cycle?

thank BS
    anyone got any ideas about adding something to this cycle?
    What is it for again? For bulking or for cutting?

Thread Information