Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member

Unwanted cycle break!

Ok, here goes :'(

As it turnes out I'm out of TestE (only 500mg a\week) in week 6. (don't ask why\how, it involves a situation out of my controll). Anyhow more TestE is on the way but won't be here for quite some time (3weeks?)

So what options am I left with?...I've got Dbol leftover, also Anavar . I was thinking to switch to Dbol in the weeks between here. Whats your thoughts on all this?

regards

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Either go with var and then go into PCT or just start PCT after 2 weeks from last test e inject. Don't add dbol , drol, or whatever else and don't start back with test. You ****ed up this cycle, so just learn from your mistake and get all the test you need next time.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Either go with var and then go into PCT or just start PCT after 2 weeks from last test e inject. Don't add dbol, drol, or whatever else and don't start back with test. You ****ed up this cycle, so just learn from your mistake and get all the test you need next time.
    ok, I hear what you are saying. But could you please explain to me why dbol would be a bad choice until I get hold of more TestE? I mean its 53\90 on the androgen\anabolic index...

thanks in advance

bump ...noone else got anything to say?

Thread Information