Thread: Sust acne?????

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member

Sust acne?????

I got some cytahoh's 30 amps, there the lot number 505 which alot of people are saying is fake, i tasted it, it burnt my mouth and smelt correct, the labels have square edges and were made in 2002, expire in 2006, there filled evenly, could I have fakes thats why my skin is breaking out????

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Breaking out is more likely to be caused by real gear, not fake gear.

Abjo24 is offline New Member
    Post some pics of the gear

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Smile

do you get sorness after you inject, real sus give you sorness or pain on inject sit...

gettinwider is offline New Member

Soreness after injection varries.

I'm on week 8 of strictly test. I just switched from cyp to enth. This is only my third time self injecting. I alternate quads. The first two times (cyp) went well. Only sore for 2-3 days. Last sun was the first enth and I have a painful swelling at the injection site. It even hurts to walk. I'm just what the possible causes might be. 29, 5-7, 180. Terrible diet, no strict workout regiment, frequent drug use.

rich1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettinwider View Post
    I'm on week 8 of strictly test. I just switched from cyp to enth. This is only my third time self injecting. I alternate quads. The first two times (cyp) went well. Only sore for 2-3 days. Last sun was the first enth and I have a painful swelling at the injection site. It even hurts to walk. I'm just what the possible causes might be. 29, 5-7, 180. Terrible diet, no strict workout regiment, frequent drug use.
    Get your own thread. And you really shouldn't be cycling with a lifestyle like that!

cockneyrebel is offline Junior Member

are you for real????

dallasha is offline New Member
    I break out with pimples using the sust 250 aswell, more than using Test E. I was wondering if the stuff I had was fake but then I was getting good gains so I guess it couldnt be.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wow!

Thread Information