Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: proviron

  1. #1
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751

    proviron

    just like some feedback on personal proviron experiences, as well as doses taken and what you stacked it with, thnx

  2. #2
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    just like some feedback on personal proviron experiences, as well as doses taken and what you stacked it with, thnx
    It works. Helps lessen estrogen and estrogen bloat. Take 25mg/2xday for 50mg/day, if every have gyno trouble (usually dont) take nolva with it. A downside is that is harder to get, since ARR and other research sites can't sell it b/c it is an AAS (but has not anabolic benefits).

  3. #3
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    It works. Helps lessen estrogen and estrogen bloat. Take 25mg/2xday for 50mg/day, if every have gyno trouble (usually dont) take nolva with it. A downside is that is harder to get, since ARR and other research sites can't sell it b/c it is an AAS (but has not anabolic benefits).
    I can only get 50mg caps, 1 in the am ok?

  4. #4
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248
    Not even a slight anabolic effect??? Damn it's test! is it good to have full hard muscles though?

  5. #5
    rodge's Avatar
    rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    holland.
    Posts
    2,847
    i find that it makes test more effective. never gonna do a cycle without it ever again.

    -rodge

  6. #6
    bigbouncinballs's Avatar
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Your mom's
    Posts
    1,797
    love that stuff, keeps me dry as a bone at 25mg/day

  7. #7
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248
    a friend of mine asked my if -as a natural Bber - he could use it to boost his dry gains or if it is helpless......

  8. #8
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248
    and i didn't know what to say, but i've heard good thangs of it!

  9. #9
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    a friend of mine asked my if -as a natural Bber - he could use it to boost his dry gains or if it is helpless......
    He wouldn`t be a "natural" anymore.

    PS: don`t burn any cars

  10. #10
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    He wouldn`t be a "natural" anymore.

    PS: don`t burn any cars

    Def. he wouldn't be anymore, but he don't care, apparently......and what the "don`t burn any cars" for, i didn't get it

  11. #11
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i find that it makes test more effective. never gonna do a cycle without it ever again.

    -rodge
    I second that Rodge! The same here.

  12. #12
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Def. he wouldn't be anymore, but he don't care, apparently......and what the "don`t burn any cars" for, i didn't get it
    You`re from france right??

  13. #13
    Puffer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL.
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    I can only get 50mg caps, 1 in the am ok?
    -Bump-

  14. #14
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    I can only get 50mg caps, 1 in the am ok?
    Half a tab AM and half PM that's fine.

  15. #15
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Half a tab AM and half PM that's fine.
    he is saying the has capsules...so he cannot split them up. so, one dose in the AM is fine

  16. #16
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    he is saying the has capsules...so he cannot split them up. so, one dose in the AM is fine
    thanx, I notice many guys taking 25mged. my caps will be 50mg. what are the worst sides noticed? (yes I did read the profile)

  17. #17
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,541
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    thanx, I notice many guys taking 25mged. my caps will be 50mg. what are the worst sides noticed? (yes I did read the profile)
    25 mg daily is average but 50 mg ed wont hurt I dont think.
    Sides could be like mornin wood.

  18. #18
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    25 mg daily is average but 50 mg ed wont hurt I dont think.
    Sides could be like mornin wood.
    lol. my test gives me constant wood anyways

  19. #19
    BigPimpin76's Avatar
    BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    GUATEMALA'S BEEF DEPT.
    Posts
    1,541
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    lol. my test gives me constant wood anyways
    Well bro, Test and Proviron the best value Meal. I dont think you need to supersize that, you are good to go.

  20. #20
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    just like some feedback on personal proviron experiences, as well as doses taken and what you stacked it with, thnx
    I've used it alone and with 20mg of nolva, I use 50mg ed. I like it, it helps with any bloat I'd get, it seem to have a harding effect as well, not like a harding drug, but it has some of that effect. I thought it was a good addition to my EQ cycle, help with hardness

    JohnnyB

  21. #21
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Increased libodo is one greate effect ive got with proviron !

  22. #22
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I've used it alone and with 20mg of nolva, I use 50mg ed. I like it, it helps with any bloat I'd get, it seem to have a harding effect as well, not like a harding drug, but it has some of that effect. I thought it was a good addition to my EQ cycle, help with hardness

    JohnnyB
    can you add it to any cycle...or are there things it shouldn't be mixed with?

  23. #23
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    You`re from france right??
    Yep!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •