perfectorec is offline New Member

Gents A little help please?

I need a little advice.Looking into doing a cycle. I am 6'3 250 pounds, %14 bodyfat, and have been lifting naturally for +2 years. I wanna do a cycle that will give me mass and help me keep most of my gains. Money isn't really an issue. I wan't something with minimal side effects (hair loss, and acne).Any advice on what kind of cycle, I would greatly appreciate it.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectorec
    I need a little advice.Looking into doing a cycle. I am 6'3 250 pounds, %14 bodyfat, and have been lifting naturally for +2 years. I wanna do a cycle that will give me mass and help me keep most of my gains. Money isn't really an issue. I wan't something with minimal side effects (hair loss, and acne).Any advice on what kind of cycle, I would greatly appreciate it.
    How old are you? How's your diet?

Latimus is offline Banned
    Read up on the boards. You will want a good test base around 500mgs a week. Learn about the compounds and then decide which ones suit your goals the best. It is diet though that needs to be in check so make sure you have that in order, post in the diet forum if need be, or read the articles/threads.

As for money not being an issue.......must be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    How old are you? How's your diet?

I am 23 years old and my diet is average. Alot of protein but nothing to the extreme.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you take a good amount of complex carbs and calories with the protein. For the cycle. I would go for a Test E or Test Cyp at 500mg/week. You can look these compounds up at steroid .com itself. They also have novice stacks you could look into.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    250 lbs 14 % BF with two years of natural training - CONGRATS BRO! Some ppl dont achieve that with juice in that time ..

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Money not an issue must be nice bro.... You must be single!

Yeah single man lol Uncle Same sends me a nice little check every month for injuries sustained during the war. I appreciate the help and advice, thanks guys

Thread Information