Thread: first cycle

pv66 is offline Junior Member

first cycle

So I'm about ready to purchase anavar only for my first cycle. I know most on here recommend test in some form or another, but I am too concerned about hair loss, being that my grandfather on my mom's side had that as a problem. Should I do this alone or could someone recommend another compound to do it with? And what dosage?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    most will say anavar by itsself will yeild minimal results.if you are concerned with the hair lost get something that will aid in not losing it.your going to need an injectable regardless if its test or not.

OK, but what injectable is less prone to hair loss than test? Primo?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Try test bro. I am prone to hairloss and have a minor amount of recession previous to my first cycle, which I am currently on, and I have not seen any increase in hair loss whatsoever...and I am not taking finesteride or anything of that nature. Go for test e!

Even for a cutting cycle?

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pv66
    Even for a cutting cycle?
    Test Prop if your cutting bro!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, youre not gonna go bald from one cycle!

Hope not, that's for sure. Why does in some of the readings I've done that steroid novices should not use any form of test?

what are you reading?

Despite this we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds.

This is quoted from forbodybuilders.net and a description of test e

most of those profiles are very out of date. Read Hooker's profile on test e

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199827

Test should be the base of all most every cycle. All steroids shut down or surpress your natural testosterone production to one degree or another. Taking test will allow to avoid problems associated w/ low test levels. Besides test is what made you a man, why wouldnt you want to take it!

Sounds like his viewpoint is more on the side of testosterone , not that there is anything wrong with that. What I was reading was an unbiased desription of the compound, regardless of how old it was.

Hooker is the man! Go the the profiles section on here, Hooker wrote all of them. He even has a book coming out as well. All of his profiles are backed up with lots of scientific evidence

What you were reading were probably from some uneducated fool that knows nothing about steroids . Hooker is a steroid god!

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    I too am planning my first cycle for the future. Testosterone will be used as a base, even for cutting I think diet will play a bigger factor than my choice of AAS.

cant belive everything you hear or read.unless its backed by scientific evidence.did the person note any sources ?cause hooker has everything backed by facts. i would take his word when it comes to aas.

Unless the guy's a doctor, I take everyone's views at face value. Just cause I don't agree with what someone says, I will still listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by pv66
    Unless the guy's a doctor, I take everyone's views at face value. Just cause I don't agree with what someone says, I will still listen to him.
    Hooker might as well have a PH.D in steroids . He spent months writing those profiles and everything he says he can back it up with scientific facts and studies as well as from personal experience

Ok, good to know

Thread Information