XvX
    XvX is offline New Member

First Timer lookin for advice

hey...im 21 years old...5'11"...189 pounds...i can bench 230...squat 250...I'm lookin to start a stack of winni and d-bol only because that is what is available to me...is this a good first stack to do and if so then how can i keep my gains?

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    For a first time stack, a winny/d-bol is not the way to go. You should see if you can get some Test E. IMO, winny/d-bol are used for totally different reasons. D-bol for mass, winny for cutting. So mixing the 2, I dont think its a great idea.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Regardless of the reason, an all oral cycle is a bad idea period. Just because you can get something does not mean you should.

Just do a simple cycle of test E or C for 10 to 12 weeks, followed by standard PCT.

1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg EW
    1-18 A-Dex @ .25mg ED
    15-18 Nolvadex @ 20mg ED
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED

steph_chip is offline Junior Member
    Dbol and winny no good for anybody, bad on liver too. Try to get some test e or c like eGGz wrote!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    do like the ppl above said. but if you already have it and cant get anything else,phuck juss do the dbol at like 35mg a day.but thats still not a wise choice.i dont understand how you can get winny and dbol but not have access to any test, thats weird

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can only get winny or dbol , find a new guy. Most people that only have dbol or winny know jack about steroids , theyre just looking to make a quick buck off some kids that dont know anything about steroids

Thread Information