oldman is offline Anabolic Member

bloat or just getting fat?

Not sure if this is the right forum or not so Mods please move if needed.

I am using:
    Sust 500mg/week
    Deca 300mg/week
    HGH 2.5 IU 5/2
    (almost 5 weeks in)

My diet is good and when I mean good it is high protein (200-300grams per day of quality Whey and Chicken/fish), good fats and only complex carbs like oatmeal and other whole grain cereals like Go-Lean. I do not eat any carbs after 5pm and I am not eating any sweets at all.

I am lifting 3 days per week and walking and riding my bike 2-3 days per week.

Okay now that is the foundation and my question is why do I look and feel like I am getting fatter? I don't think it is water weight (I have gained 10lbs) but maybe so.. i thought that after a few weeks I would lean out a little bit but I am getting thicker in the middle..

I am at 225lbs now and I really don't care as much about the weight itself but I feel like a blimp.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks for any pointers.

Oldman

Abjo24 is offline New Member
    I did almost the same cycle you are on awhile back. It's bloating, trust me. It's like anything else, sides are specific to a person. I always get bloated when I take Sus. Not alot, but enough for me to notice.

I am not like swelled up real bad but I look like I just broke into a donut shop and ate everything in the store.

It sucks.

Oldman

Froggy is offline Member
    What are your goals right now bro...are u bulking??? maybe you need to change up something...

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Its just bloating Oldman and its going to get worse. Are you taking any anti e's. How long are you running your cycle. Sust and deca isnt really a "leaning" out cycle so i dont know why your expecting that. maybe throw some winnie in at the end of your cycle.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    its bloating, and you could train a lot more than 3 days... more like 5, if you want to put on more muscle... you could lower the bloat with an AI... have nolva on hand for gyno... heres some info on estrogen control :

PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    its bloating, and you could train a lot more than 3 days... more like 5, if you want to put on more muscle...
    Didnt even notice that. You should definitely be training more than that Oldman. (lol, calling someone OLDMAN is funny)

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    I don't get bloat when I use sus alone, but if I use deca , I get bloat up and look like water bag, everybody are different, I said it's the deca make you bloat up dude...

thanks guys for the input..

I am using anti-e Anastrozole .5mg eod

My goal originally on this cycle was to get rid of horrid joint pain (deca ) and up my test levels which were at a 56. I am feeling so much better this far in on the 15-16 week cycle (14 on deca).

I have been "thick" but I just feel like a tub-o-lard right now. I was afraid I was taking in too much protein or something.

I am starting on ~SC's training program hopefully he will have my training ready for me in the next few days. I only lift 3 days per week but can lift 7 if needed, I have not limits on time for it I just have been in the 3 day routine for so long.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Oldman

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    bro need more protien, decca is great for utilizing protien due to a favorable nitrogen balance...that amount of protien is not even enough for your weight even if you were going natural, at least 400 grams

Really more protein, UGH!!..

My other thought after my last post i am using Deca to help joint pain do you think I could just drop the amount of Deca and not be so bloated?

Thanks

Oldman

Froggy is offline Member
    [QUOTE=oldman]I have been "thick" but I just feel like a tub-o-lard right now. I was afraid I was taking in too much protein or something.I am starting on ~SC's training program hopefully he will have my training ready for me in the next few days.

Ask ~SC to get you a caloric breakdown also...U got to do something with that protein ya know...

Could be "GH gut" too. Distention is not uncommon when taking GH. Is this your first venture with GH?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Sust + Deca = bloat! Damn good gains when you're done, but bloat!

Listen to Swoles' diet as gospel (like you didn't know that). I'm going to be hiring him soon enough...

I lift 6 days per week, but I'm a nut that flirts with over training. Good to see that your keeping up the cardio though. With the diet and cardio, the bloat will melt away with PCT.

We wanna see after pics of Swoles' work on you!

thanks ALL for your input. I will gaurentee that I will be following SC's plan to the letter and I will post before and after pics when done.

I am stoked to get started.

Thanks again!!

Oldman

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Smile

[QUOTE=oldman]Really more protein, UGH!!..

My other thought after my last post i am using Deca to help joint pain do you think I could just drop the amount of Deca and not be so bloated?

I would do less deca, some thing like 100mg week, this way will have less bloat and still help the joint..
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-05-2005 at 12:25 PM.

[QUOTE=juicy juicy
    I would do less deca , some thing like 100mg week, this way will have less bloat and still help the joint..[/QUOTE]

I will give it a try.. thank you very much

Oldman

bcochran0123 is offline Junior Member
    I should have been on here searching and chatting for the last month I've been waiting on my shit to come in. All info is good to read

Thread Information