tyler D is offline Banned

i have to get back on but can I???

guys i need as many people to anwser as they can, i just got off my cycle on april 26th starting clomid next week,but i just found out i have a major fitness modeling job, it just came up worth big$$$, so i need to get back on starting at the end of june, if i do go back on will i not gain shit cause i didn't wait, i was on t200 winny for 10weeks, but i am going to go with t200,abombs,test prop,eq so guys for real can this be done and still gain at least 20lbs.. thanks guys

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    the end of june will be two months right? i think thats long enough just dont make a habbit of it. are you going to let your modeling make you a yr round juicer? after this cycle take some additional time off...IMO youll be ok w/ 2 months off.

so could i still gain off a cycle that short between??

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    yes....my first cycle was 8 wks of test and deca 400 of each i gained 24lbs...i waited 8 wks and started dbol eq and supertest 250 and have gained some good weight already and im at day 12. i think you will still make gains bro, but i guess it depends on how many cycles youve done also..jmo

i have alot of cycle's under my belt, but a abomb,t200,testprop,eq should give aleast 20lbs don't you think

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    It depends on a few factors. If you have never used anadrol before then you will gain nicely. I only ended up taking 4 weeks off at the end of last cycle and then jumped on a 14 weeks cycle. I gained a bunch at the beginning but then got stuck for the rest and wasted my time. I'm actually having a hard time coming off presently too. I plan on lasting 8 weeks before I go on again but I've only been of 2 weeks and it's driving me nuts. I'm trying pgf2a as an alternative so hopefully that will let me achieve want I want to while off and can then go into the next one guilt free. You'll be fine with 8 weeks off for sure. time on = time off I'm not so sure about. It really depends on you, ya know. And if you're doing modeling or competing then you need to be on quite a bit. I'd do it were I you anyway.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    use steroids that are new to your body, and I think you'll obtain your goal.

yea i have never used abombs or test prop, i have used t200 and eq, so do you think 20lbs is a possiablilty, should i power tech it up till my cycle

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Tyler, what fitness modeling job is it...I've never heard of them paying big bucks? My buddy Ryan is on the cover of men's health right now and has been on the cover of men's fitness, he's also on alot of the Labrada ads...you know how much he got for the cover shot? Guess.

i am a model for elite modeling in chicago, it's not a fitness mag,and is it poss to get 20lbs off that cycle???

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey tylerd i work outta philly for MEGA ,its a modeling agency aswell,anyway what were you doses on the cycle?it will be two months when u hit give or take right?you should be ok u might want to up the dose on the test just a bit ,if your doing a malor job then drol will make u hold a lot of water,youll look like a water buffalo.its really up in the air how much u gain its up to u but since you just got off and the receptors will still be under the influence im guessing 15 keepable assuming that u do everything perfect good luck.

really, even off abombs, t200 600mgs,EQ 600mgs, test prop eod, i was hoping 20lbs???

murph is offline Member
    forget the # tyler D,.... if we tell you, yes you'll gain it, or no you wont, your never really gona know until the end anyway, and alot of what you keep will be up to you, and what you do gain will depend on many things,...... diet during and after,...... workouts during and after,..... recovery,....... clomid, etc. etc.......each person is totally different aswell when it comes to gains,.......if anyone says you will forsure gain 20lbs then they are just telling you what you want to hear,.....no one knows for sure,......good luck 4real,......and I do think you can make some good gains off that, but who knows how much..............

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    Tyler, what fitness modeling job is it...I've never heard of them paying big bucks? My buddy Ryan is on the cover of men's health right now and has been on the cover of men's fitness, he's also on alot of the Labrada ads...you know how much he got for the cover shot? Guess.
    I know Flex doesn't pay athletes they put on the cover, so my guess is your friend didn't get a cent-

Thread Information