Thread: thailand

THE PUMP is offline Member

Question thailand

hey guys im planning a trip to thailand in the near future and plan on picking up a bit of stuff, test is on the list for sure what types have they got available over there and what other stuff is available and what kinda pricerang are they in?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    If you like d-bol thats about the best place to get them. I've seen 1000 pink thai's for . Can probably get them even cheaper too.

that sounds good bro how about: eq, var, deca , winnys, clen and nolva

stevenb is offline Junior Member
    pink thai d-bols!!! I think they come by the 1000. looking at or around $or less... called anabol there..

bump

anyone

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Thailand is home to British Dispensary which makes all the AASs you just mentioned and more.

bamaguy is offline New Member
    Genesis Meds is over there as well. google them. They make lots of stuff.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I don't know too much about the roids, other than you can pick them up at just about any pharmacy. I do know that you can get about 6 chicks together for around $

any ideas on the price range guys cause im gona bring a little extra cash for a roid spree.

Pac
    Pac is offline Junior Member
    So you don't need a receipt to buy gear in thailand?

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    Bump

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i always use thailand`s dbol & it is great also thier test prop (testolic) is good also u can get var very cheap from their good luck bro

ecstacy-_- is offline New Member
    hay i am in thailand right now .

i went 2 days ago to a pharma and asked them what type of roids they have,the women gave me a list:

-HGH
    -primo
    -anavar
    -winny
    -test e
    -deca
    -andriol

basicly they have it all

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    i got some enanthate there earlier in the year - called testopian - (worked well) -

Apparently the government have clamped down on availability of gear over the counter, so you may have to search around a bit to find someone who'll sell you it - but you should find a sympathetic pharmacist without too much trouble.

PCT stuff (cloimid etc) is pretty expensive, so i wouldn't bother looking for it.

Have fun.

tek. is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecstacy-_-

i went 2 days ago to a pharma and asked them what type of roids they have,the women gave me a list:

-HGH
    -primo
    -anavar
    -winny
    -test e
    -deca
    -andriol

basicly they have it all
    Yep. Most the stuffs easy to get, watch out for primo/tren fakes. Local stuff is cheap, i wouldnt pay more then $ per ml of test. 1000 pinkies(dbol ) i wouldnt pay more then $. Growth/tren(parabolan ) can be bought, harder to find/watch for fakes or bunk gH. Growth runs for around $ per iu not very cheap by thai-standards, basically anything imported is gonna be expensive. Both clen n t3 are cheap, some cheap nolva/clomid but some expensive dependin on brand. Winny is quite expensive by thai standards too.

Make sure you bargain or youll get ripped everytime as a rule of thumb knock 3/4 off the price nd go from there. Some fake deca circulating too, just remember to stick to mostly local stuff.

Watch for the british dragon fakes circulating, stick to british dispensary or schering with test there's some lapharma goin round too. Have fun.

hey ecstacy how about IGF-1 or lr-igf you asked around? I'm very curious as im going back there in 3months and would like to know if its availible/price im thinking no but being thailand anything is availible with $$$$.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    dont mean to hijack your thread bro but im goin to thailand at the end of next year (i know its still pretty far away) but im thinking of grabing some pink thai d-bols how hard would it be to brink them back through customs in australia

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tek.
    Make sure you bargain or youll get ripped everytime as a rule of thumb knock 3/4 off the price nd go from there. Some fake deca circulating too, just remember to stick to mostly local stuff.

Watch for the british dragon fakes circulating, stick to british dispensary or schering with test there's some lapharma goin round too. Have fun.
    I just went into the pharmacies on the islands (Phukhet and Phi-Phi) that I was staying and ordered what I wanted (dbol , var, prop, test e, clomid and novadex), they asked me for a small deposit (something like $0 in baht) and I picked the stuff up the next day. There was no haggling and the stuff was obvioulsy legit. A year ago, I paid $ for 1000 dbol.

I was kind of cautious, so I bought in small batches, but this approach worked everytime.

I wouldn't even mess with UG, why bother?

bex304 - i wouldnt bother bringing tabs back into australia, tabs are tough anywhere but with tight customs like australia its not worth it.

znak - yeah i was talking in aussie dollars you mind posting what you payed per-ml for enth? i thought phuket was probly the most expensive for gear. You obviously know what your doin tho and got a good pharmacy, yeah its normal now to leave a deposit and they go to warehouse and pick the stuff up since they've started getting a hardtime from the thai police about OTC gear sales.

Anywhere the tourists flock at gear is expensive/run the risk of being faked.

no-one knows about getting IGF-1 or longrange in thai?
    Last edited by tek.; 11-01-2005 at 03:50 AM.

znak - yeah i was talking in aussie dollars you mind posting what you payed per-ml for enth? i thought phuket was probly the most expensive for gear. You obviously know what your doin tho and got a good pharmacy, yeah its normal now to leave a deposit and they go to warehouse and pick the stuff up since they've started getting a hardtime from the thai police about OTC gear sales.

Anywhere the tourists flock at gear is expensive/run the risk of being faked.
    I paid like $/ml for test e. Finding a good pharmacy was easy. Get off the main drag and look for a big, clean building. Go to the counter in the back and tell them what you want. Obviously, don't ask for var or dbol , but oxandrolone and Dianabol . I put on a loose shirt, but it is very obvious that I do a lot of lifting. They never blinked and eye.

To be honest, I was nervous each time, just waiting for them to yell, "hey, here another juicehead that wants some dbol!!!!!", but it was all quiet. The lady in front of me bought some bandaids, I bought some gear and the man behind bought some wart cream. Unreal.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    ok thanx tek, i thought it would be hard to do but i was holding out hope LOL

Rider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecstacy-_-

-HGH
    -primo
    -anavar
    -winny
    -test e
    -deca
    -andriol

basicly they have it all
    Wait a minute! Primo what brand? I am curious abou that!

znak - yeah thats cool its amazing how mellow they're towards that sort of stuff, they see it everyday i guess westerners pay there wages and buy alot of prescription stuff. Last time i went i bought 30ml of schering testoviron depot for just under $AUD. Don't forget to haggle mate, sounds crazy but they will always knock at least 25-50% off the asking price. This was in pattaya though, once you get out of the touristy areas everythings cheaper. Hope you had a good time mate.

bex304 - lol yeah your welcome mate, gettin legit local gear here in au is gettin to be more of a problem by the day.

znak - yeah thats cool its amazing how mellow they're towards that sort of stuff, they see it everyday i guess westerners pay there wages and buy alot of prescription stuff. Hope you had a good time mate.
    Actually had a great time in Phukhet.

I am on my way down under tomorrow-- going to dive the GBR. First four days in Melbourne, then six days on a cruise in the GBR and then three in Cairns. I'll do Tokyo on the way out. Really looking forward to it.

Aussies are great, even if they talk funny and you can't understand them most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Actually had a great time in Phukhet.

I am on my way down under tomorrow-- going to dive the GBR. First four days in Melbourne, then six days on a cruise in the GBR and then three in Cairns. I'll do Tokyo on the way out. Really looking forward to it.

Aussies are great, even if they talk funny and you can't understand them most of the time.
    awesome, you travel a fair bit then? Have fun here, melbourne is just another city but cairns is great. I'll probably end up travelling the world end of nextyear, saving up for it now!

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    i always use thailand`s dbol & it is great also thier test prop (testolic) is good also u can get var very cheap from their good luck bro
    Testolic is no longer produced, lucky if you find some, that's really good but
    painfull.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It's always one thing buying them...getting them back home is another. Not worth the risk IMHO.

Be careful of counterfit products and customs,post the stuff back home oterwise you may have to pay Thai customs

Yep. Most the stuffs easy to get, watch out for primo/tren fakes. Local stuff is cheap, i wouldnt pay more then $ per ml of test. 1000 pinkies(dbol ) i wouldnt pay more then $1. Growth/tren(parabolan ) can be bought, harder to find/watch for fakes or bunk gH. Growth runs for around $ per iu not very cheap by thai-standards, basically anything imported is gonna be expensive. Both clen n t3 are cheap, some cheap nolva/clomid but some expensive dependin on brand. Winny is quite expensive by thai standards too.

hey ecstacy how about IGF-1 or lr-igf you asked around? I'm very curious as im going back there in 3months and would like to know if its availible/price im thinking no but being thailand anything is availible with $$$$.

i didnt ask but ill ask today or tomorrow about them and tell u

is there a brand u are looking for or just any brand of IGF-1 i find?

Quote Originally Posted by Rider

will ask them when i pass by and post the brand name for u

im new at all this.planning my first cycle and all still in the research thats why i dont catch those details anyways i will find the brand for u

generic brand would be great, but any is alrite. cheers mate.

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    I'm off to Thailand on a few weeks also. Bought my first d-bols via the internet at a Thai "store". They simply put it in an envelope, and sent it via normal mail. (I’ll now get it for a fraction of the price..)

So, just have a Thai person write a few times your address on the envelope (or print it), put in a small note written by someone else, saying "thank you for the nice vacation" e.g. and you are "home free".

Normal mail don't cost much, and there is now way they can link it back to you, if one of the packages gets confiscated. You are not responsible for what’s being sent to you.

Also, it’s “normal” medication, so it won’t be detected as hard drugs would be. (dogs e.g.)

If you want to take it with you, let a Thai doctor make a description for you, and you are safe with a reasonable amount also. (I’ll try that one to get some nice Andriol for cheap)

Don’t forget, most of our stuff is also used as medication!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    gotta love all the $'s all over the place

nice writeup fhorst, no-one knows about purchasing research chemicals like igf or even gH?

Quote Originally Posted by Rider

went yesterday to ask for the brand.its made in spain that all i could understand from her

keth'naab is offline Associate Member
    so why do I only see "$" listed, instead of the price?

i.e. I see no #'s, just the $ sign

Phenom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keth'naab
    so why do I only see "$" listed, instead of the price?

i.e. I see no #'s, just the $ sign
    Its because you cant talk prices on here bro- its one of the fourm rules.

Peace.

Thread Information